Home

RTTC Points are too high

This is a discussion on RTTC Points are too high within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2016, 01:29 PM   #17
Banned

Afiveshi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RTTC Points are too high

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditbeg1ns
Lol anyone who tries to state an opinion different than yours gets labeled as a brown noser or works for CD. Real mature dude.

Some people are of the opinion the earth is flat. Facts prove otherwise. Not going to entertain the other crap which I didn't understand anyway (sorry a bit behind on the high school humour)
Old 01-29-2016, 01:31 PM   #18
Banned

supahotfire1's Arena

Quote:
Honestly guys, I think CD is monitoring how many people have finished the RTTC card last week. If that number is lower than they wanted, they would lower the pt total for the next RTTC. But the issue you are going up against there are tons of people who are willing to spend money to get there. Unless people stop spending money on this game, I don't think the pt structure would change by much. I would argue that they gained more revenue this past week than any weeks in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which makes this game more pay2win but i agree. Probably everyone who bought gamenights in those previous rttcs have done the same in this last one. As long as people are spending money (and they still do),no way we will see a change (even if there are less people finishing)
Old 01-29-2016, 01:32 PM   #19
Banned

Afiveshi's Arena

Quote:
I know he was, but then he construed the facts by bring up Prince and Billups and the fact that some people couldn't finished them. And I am simply stating that those two cards weren't behind a pay wall.

Also think you're using the word 'construed' wrong there mate.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:36 PM   #20
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahotfire1
Which makes this game more pay2win but i agree. Probably everyone who bought gamenights in those previous rttcs have done the same in this last one. As long as people are spending money (and they still do),no way we will see a change (even if there are less people finishing)
Exactly, at the end of the day it's a business set to make money, they have operating expenses and a staff, no company can sustain a product line for free. Is it excessive? Absolutely but like people have pointed out until people stop paying it will never end.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:37 PM   #21
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afiveshi
Some people are of the opinion the earth is flat. Facts prove otherwise. Not going to entertain the other crap which I didn't understand anyway (sorry a bit behind on the high school humour)

Some people only choose to look at the 2 "metres" of space around them and the world around them. Opinions from those people are often times ignorant.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #22
Banned

Afiveshi's Arena

Quote:
Some people only choose to look at the 2 "metres" of space around them and the world around them. Opinions from those people are often times ignorant.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:16 PM   #23
Rookie

Hmmmm.......

Old 01-29-2016, 04:25 PM   #24
Pro

fipselinho's Arena

Why last rttc's they gave away 3 of the best cards and a rttc card for only 3k points? And whats the number now? 4.5k? Sry dont know exactly... So you need so much hs/gn/rp more to finish... Why this bad change?

Ive no problem that you need a very good lu for the star rewards... I like it... So not 99% in star tier have the same lu

My opinion is that you should need min 13 star pro to finish rttc..

But why behind a pay wall for free players?

Players who buy 10-20 rs packs have no problem to buy 100gn or more. Thats one pack.
A free player will not buy gn and so will never get the rttc card. And thats a fun killer... Its a disadvantage that we cant get the same cards as a pay2win player... With grinding you can get rc and from season hof/as/rs cardd

Why are more and more players quitting the game? Think about it

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk
Team: The Mob - Give us your RP or get chomped

Spreadsheet / Card list
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...readsheet.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »