Home

We the community - Improvements Wanted

This is a discussion on We the community - Improvements Wanted within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2016, 10:37 AM   #41
Rookie

plotting's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We the community - Improvements Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by scodrmn
Not sure if been said but what about being able to set up private sales so you can get sniped...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
CD doesn't want us trading. This was something asked last year, it takes away from possibilities for them to make money. (We can trade for cards we want rather than spend credits/rp or buy packs, etc)
I'd love to have this ability, there are other games that do it and limit the amount of cards you can trade but short of making it where you can only trade star for star and legend for legend then you're going to get people that have alternate bot accounts to cheat and send them all to 1 main account
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 12:03 PM   #42
Rookie

story83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
I'm on the fence about this. I see where you're coming from but then you're going to get people that get their lineup right on the cusp of the next tier with a bunch of untrained cards and then cheese the season so it's going to be similar frustrations if not worse. One thing I would like to see is making season rewards auctionable
That's just a secondary problem to fix. My point was about the rewards. If CD doesn't want people sneaking in untrained cards, they just have to count the tier according to the card's fully trained value.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:06 PM   #43
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
I'd love to have this ability, there are other games that do it and limit the amount of cards you can trade but short of making it where you can only trade star for star and legend for legend then you're going to get people that have alternate bot accounts to cheat and send them all to 1 main account
I asked Danan for this at the end of last year`s app. He doesn't want any private sale, all public sales so everyone can see how sales are like I guess. But I think most here would love to be able to trade safely.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2016, 12:48 PM   #44
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by story83
That's just a secondary problem to fix. My point was about the rewards. If CD doesn't want people sneaking in untrained cards, they just have to count the tier according to the card's fully trained value.
Totally think season rewards should be auctionable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
I asked Danan for this at the end of last year`s app. He doesn't want any private sale, all public sales so everyone can see how sales are like I guess. But I think most here would love to be able to trade safely.

I'd love trades but what do you see to deter botters? Trade must be Star for Star, Leg for Leg, etc.? 3 Leg for 1 Star?
Old 02-10-2016, 12:54 PM   #45
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Totally think season rewards should be auctionable

I'd love trades but what do you see to deter botters? Trade must be Star for Star, Leg for Leg, etc.? 3 Leg for 1 Star?
Back then, I suggest that instead of a RP/credit you enter for Bid and Bin, it would be cards, by tier, position, and even specific team and players. For example, I am selling a Star Billup, instead of putting a bin of 50k RP, I put a request of a Star PF instead or Leg PF plus 30k RP or 3 Legs. Those with a Star PF can then use that to get the Billup. In turn, as payment, I would receive say, a Star Ibaka in the example.

Maybe both side will have to pay a certain RP to do this exchange. So CD will still get their tax and we can safely trade cards.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 01:35 PM   #46
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Back then, I suggest that instead of a RP/credit you enter for Bid and Bin, it would be cards, by tier, position, and even specific team and players. For example, I am selling a Star Billup, instead of putting a bin of 50k RP, I put a request of a Star PF instead or Leg PF plus 30k RP or 3 Legs. Those with a Star PF can then use that to get the Billup. In turn, as payment, I would receive say, a Star Ibaka in the example.

Maybe both side will have to pay a certain RP to do this exchange. So CD will still get their tax and we can safely trade cards.

That seems like a lot of work from a programming perspective. How does that deter botters as well? They would be able to stack their deck with this unless you do S for S, L for L, E for E or something like a 1:3 trade ratio 1 S for 3 L etc. I love the trade idea I just feel like if we don't think of every circumstance for a possible hiccup then it's easy for CD to say no, not bashing your (or anyone's) ideas just trying to get creative juices flowing in everyone
Old 02-10-2016, 01:40 PM   #47
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
That seems like a lot of work from a programming perspective. How does that deter botters as well? They would be able to stack their deck with this unless you do S for S, L for L, E for E or something like a 1:3 trade ratio 1 S for 3 L etc. I love the trade idea I just feel like if we don't think of every circumstance for a possible hiccup then it's easy for CD to say no, not bashing your (or anyone's) ideas just trying to get creative juices flowing in everyone
I appreciate your opinion plotting, that is what makes this forum great. Building up good discussion regarding the game. Thank you for starting this thread BTW.

It would deter bots because in my example above, I would call out a Star PF as payment, so botters would not be able to take Billup unless they give up a Star PF along with the tax RP. If I have misunderstood your meaning, please let me know.

Edit: I am not a programmer myself, so I can't say the difficulty of it. It was just a suggestion I had told Danan.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:27 PM   #48
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
I appreciate your opinion plotting, that is what makes this forum great. Building up good discussion regarding the game. Thank you for starting this thread BTW.

It would deter bots because in my example above, I would call out a Star PF as payment, so botters would not be able to take Billup unless they give up a Star PF along with the tax RP. If I have misunderstood your meaning, please let me know.

Edit: I am not a programmer myself, so I can't say the difficulty of it. It was just a suggestion I had told Danan.
A great discussing is totally what I want to do so I'm glad people are responding, sorry I didn't do a great job conveying my point. In your example no one would be able to take your card without giving adequate payment. What stops a cheater from botting on an alternate account and putting up a star card from that alternate account for lets say a couple SR or UR and then they can bypass the trade system?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »