Home

OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

This is a discussion on OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2016, 06:02 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa145
Almost everyone here is crying because they didn't get the cards themselves otherwise there would be no issue. On top of that why should people have to eat up the wild cards or star contracts they used when it was something everyone could have done, some just missed out and they are angry about that

So I'm assuming you got some of the cards?

You just said everyone who didn't get them is crying and angry. It is clear that everyone who did get them or has no need for them is happy or indifferent. Everyone's opinion will obviously be biased toward their own situation. However, more people than not didn't get the cards and even some that did say they want it rolled back. So you are in the vast minority here, why don't you put yourself in the shoes of someone who didn't get any AS cards and think how you would feel
Old 02-14-2016, 06:06 PM   #34
Rookie

playa145's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEojjoES
So I'm assuming you got some of the cards?

You just said everyone who didn't get them is crying and angry. It is clear that everyone who did get them or has no need for them is happy or indifferent. Everyone's opinion will obviously be biased toward their own situation. However, more people than not didn't get the cards and even some that did say they want it rolled back. So you are in the vast minority here, why don't you put yourself in the shoes of someone who didn't get any AS cards and think how you would feel
Well in that sense you are wrong, I only saw it last moment, opened a few packs, a rollback won't affect me, but what I did in the time does, I got 2 wildcards and sold some cards too, completed my goal, all that would be lost which affects me more
Old 02-14-2016, 06:10 PM   #35
Rookie

GhostKiller's Arena

Quote:
I was literally on a mountain without cell service, and I have just returned and learned of this problem. I am not sure what happened since I was out, but I am contacting folks about it. I assure you it was an error and we will address it.
------------------------------ Danan Davis 2016

Last edited by GhostKiller; 02-14-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 06:11 PM   #36
Rookie

Pretty sure nothing will happen except for an apology for the stuff up. I didn't get any as it was 3am in Australia when it happened.
Even if a new tier comes out the people with 5 AS star pros will be in a good position to start the next tier.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #37
MVP

OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

Quote:
Well in that sense you are wrong, I only saw it last moment, opened a few packs, a rollback won't affect me, but what I did in the time does, I got 2 wildcards and sold some cards too, completed my goal, all that would be lost which affects me more

So you're campaigning for the result which helps you the most....... Hmmm....... And how would a rollback not affect you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Flipvan; 02-14-2016 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostKiller
------------------------------ Danan Davis 2016
Is this Twitter?
Old 02-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:

Well people who got 5+ AS pros got a lot more than you did and I'm sure other people have gotten WCs, sold cards, and completed goals in this time. A rollback will affect everyone as close as possible to anything else. Not saying CD will do it, but it is the proper course of action unquestionably
Old 02-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #40
Rookie

playa145's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipvan
So you're campaigning for the result which helps you the most....... Hmmm.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Isn't that exactly what everyone else is doing too, your campaigning it go back to the way it was where you had an advantage? They can take back the allstar cards if they want, I just want to keep my wildcards and RP

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »