Home

CD SPEAKS: Feb 13 Exploit Resolution

This is a discussion on CD SPEAKS: Feb 13 Exploit Resolution within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2016, 10:19 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CD SPEAKS: Feb 13 Exploit Resolution

Some @ CatDaddy made an error, and players exploited that errors, simple as that...

CD earned 0$ from this sale, i believe that a lot less than their prevision, and lost credibility...

Now you can say that ppl that got thoses AS cards erased, got refunded a whooping 0$, the supposed price they got sales...
Old 02-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #50
Rookie

They just need to get to it already. Trying to do two crazy win 50 goals and seeing nothing but all stars. My Christmas RTTC and RS and MVP beats them, but winning all quarters with cards out of position is tough with regulars.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:22 AM   #51
Pro

matt43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
Need more analogies, I don't understand the situation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This board has become a betchfest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 10:27 AM   #52
Rookie

ceasar26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DnDMan
They just need to get to it already. Trying to do two crazy win 50 goals and seeing nothing but all stars. My Christmas RTTC and RS and MVP beats them, but winning all quarters with cards out of position is tough with regulars.
Thats what I mentioned, but they just don't understand... "We didn't anything bad" they say. Maybe they were forced to buy (50-100) packs. When they dont want to understand, they wont understand.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:42 AM   #53
Banned

supahotfire1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
Need more analogies, I don't understand the situation.

I got you:

Its like if someone uses all your teamperks at the same time on purpose and claim it was a bug
Old 02-17-2016, 10:44 AM   #54
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahotfire1
I got you:

Its like if someone uses all your teamperks at the same time on purpose and claim it was a bug
What kind of douche bag would do that

Old 02-17-2016, 10:54 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UfukFfm
Its really far too easy in the US Law.
The US Law didnt use logic like Europe for example.

For example... In USA one woman got some Million Dollars compensation from MC Donalds because nobody told her that the Coffee is hot and she burned her tongue.

In Europe the Court would laugh at you because its logic thinking that a Coffee would be hot.
Before laughing at US laws, following are the facts from Liebeck v. McD

- Plaintiff suffered spilled her coffee and suffered 3rd degree burns to 6% of her skin and lesser burns to 16% of her skin.

- McD required franchisees to hold coffee at 180 to 190 F. At 190 F, liquid causes 3rd degree burn in 2 to 7 seconds. Other establishments hold at lower temp. Liquid at 160 would take 20 seconds to cause 3rd degree burn.

- From 1982 to 1992, McD settled over 700 coffee burn cases for over $500K. Their initial offer to Liebeck was $800 and McD rejected Liebeck's initial offer of $20K (actual and anticipated medical expenses). Quality control manager determined the number settlements and expenses were insufficient to warrant review of company practices regarding coffee temp.

- Jury awarded 160K in actual damages and 2.7 million in punitive damages. Judge reduced it to over 600K. Parties eventually settled pending appeal.

Nevertheless, subsequent coffee lawsuits have been dismissed because courts have found the 180 to 190 is not an unusual temperature for coffee in restaurants (something McD's attorney's failed to contest in Liebeck). Attorney's in subsequent cases have focused on getting plaintiffs to acknowledge that they knew that hot coffee could burn. Still Liebeck and Grimshaw v. Ford (the Pinto case) serves as a good reminder to businesses: even if you think you can write off the occasional settlements that better business practices may avoid, being a good corporate citizen is the better practice. In other words, don't be an *** and expect sympathy from the jury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 10:57 AM   #56
Just started!

That **** was set up in my opinion. I'm one of the ppl who benefited from the free packs. In fact, I noticed it for my team after I bought star contracts. I opened over 50 packs and not one of them contained a team perk. Why is that? Every other pack carries a team perk with it. I think it was meant to be free but with a limit of...let's say 5 free packs. Someone forgot to limit it because if u think about, most packs limit how many you can buy. In my opinion it was meant to be free for any hour but not game changing. CD has a big mess to clean and blaming players for their mistake is bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »