Home

Triple Double Team RC Contest 2/25/16

This is a discussion on Triple Double Team RC Contest 2/25/16 within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2016, 08:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Triple Double Team RC Contest 2/25/16

***This is a contest for team Triple Double only***

(We have one opening on the team right now. Active star players can request to join in game)

This contest will be structured much like our last one, but in honor of J-Qwest (last contest's winner) and ChiTownrep23 (for the recent generous donation), all Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls cards will award bonus points!

***Update 2/24/16: New Jersey Nets cards will also qualify for extra points***

The contest will involve drafting as many qualifying cards as you can during the RC event. Each card rarity will hold a point value. The player with the most points wins.

Here's the breakdown:

Rare or Super Rare Nets and Bulls cards only (no points for other teams at these rarities) = 1 point
Ultra Rare Nets and Bulls cards only (no points for other teams at this rarity) = 2 points
Epic = 3 points (6 points Nets or Bulls)
Legendary = 5 points (8 points Nets or Bulls)
Star = 7 points (10 points Nets or Bulls)

The prize:

30k buyout on any auction. When the winner is announced he/she can give me the details through a private message in game and I will go buy it. Make sure you keep the details secret to prevent forum trolls from replicating your auction and trying to steal your RP!

Here are the rules, please read them all!

-Only cards drafted during the RC event can be used.
-Only player cards and support cards count (No abilities)
-Entries into the contest will be submitted in this forum by posting screenshots of the cards you drafted.

Screenshots need to be submitted in this thread within two hours after RC ends (so by 8pm PST on Sunday). Screenshots will be validated through the following method. Any screenshots not validated in this way will NOT be counted:

At the start of the contest, I'll announce a "code" for the event (in team chat). When you pull a qualifying card, you will screenshot it on the draft board (or even on the next screen if you weren't quick enough). You will then immediately go into your auctions and hit "Create New Auction." Plug in the event code for the bid amount on your auction and take a screen shot. You don't have to submit the auction, and I'll be sure that I always use a big enough number that even if you submit by accident you'll be sure to get your card back (or a ridiculous amount of RP).

For example, if we used a code of 654321, you would submit screens like the ones below. When you post them I'll be checking for two things:

1) The correct bid amount
2) The amount of RP, it should match between both screens (this makes it VERY hard to use someone else's screenshot, even if you already have the same card).

Or

Hopefully this isn't too much work, let's try it out.

Have fun and good luck! Please feel free to send me feedback and suggestions for future team contests!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SwitchOnefooter; 02-24-2016 at 06:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 11:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Triple Double Team RC Contest 2/25/16

While it sounds fun but the way to prove my points is too complicated.

Plus 30K buyout is like.. Nothing..
Old 02-26-2016, 09:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipPgtp
While it sounds fun but the way to prove my points is too complicated.

Plus 30K buyout is like.. Nothing..

Are you on the team? If so, please let me know your IGN. I want to be sure I consider feedback if it will improve things for people that are part of future contests.

To address the buyout amount, I'm funding this on my own. The primary goal is to give people a little something extra to shoot for during the RC grind, to perhaps make it a little less monotonous. That said, I agree that bigger rewards would make it more appealing. I'm open to other members pitching in or even running their own events.

Old 02-28-2016, 09:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Here are all of my pulls:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »