Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2016, 11:14 AM   #49
Rookie

Alqwer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
Did you take a screenshot? If so, you can get your account unbanned immediately. If not, who knows what their support will do. But if you still enjoy the game, don't let this force you out. If you were just waiting for that push out then by all means, go enjoy life!

If only I could just stop liking this game :-) I have already written a letter to the support with an example.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:19 AM   #50
Rookie

Alqwer's Arena

Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
I remember that Alqwer, they did that to you again? Wow. I haven't heard of any fixes either. You can probably screenshot it and send in a ticket again.

I can tell it is frustrating since you did nothing wrong on your end as the verification put up was impossible to answer correctly. Maybe the game is telling you to play less of the game now. Enjoy life more.

I and others have enjoyed having you here, you can leave the game if you so choose, but don't forget to drop by and say hi sometimes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm definitely not planning to leave the forum. Even though I don't post that much, it is a big part of my life.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:24 AM   #51
Rookie

plotting's Arena

I wonder what the inconsistency is with having wrong verification pictures is. I've never once had it where the correct image wasn't there and I also haven't had the popup more than once in the past probably 2 months. CD really needs to fix some of these bugs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #52
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

I've had it a couple times. I just select a random one and on the refresh it corrects itself.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2016, 12:25 PM   #53
Skybox Elite

vince217's Arena

hello. just checking in.

star seasons are pretty difficult to win now. keep getting matched with people with multiple RS/AS/HOF pros along with event pros. at this point, i would have to reach the finals to get a card worth keeping. reg stars and below dont help me.

losing more and more motivation to play this game every day.
Old 03-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #54
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince217
hello. just checking in.

star seasons are pretty difficult to win now. keep getting matched with people with multiple RS/AS/HOF pros along with event pros. at this point, i would have to reach the finals to get a card worth keeping. reg stars and below dont help me.

Hi Vince!

I agree, no motivation to improve lineup since the better you get, the more tanks you will see in seasons. It seems better to stay still lineup strength-wise and wait.

Old 03-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #55
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince217
hello. just checking in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
Hi Vince!

I agree, no motivation to improve lineup since the better you get, the more tanks you will see in seasons. It seems better to stay still lineup strength-wise and wait.

This is the kind of thing I've been begging CD to do all along. Maybe their new event does it. But after you have enough pro cards to beat the RTTC event. Which is about 10. You have no reason to improve your LU. They didn't make RTTC hard enough, they just made it take more time than was given. Big mistake. Now I have no reason to play. Let's hope the new event gives us a reason again.

EDIT: Why couldn't they make the final RTTC card have a deck with a few 2800 cards, lots of 3-3.2k and a few 3900 cards. This would make +7 very hard. Even 15 normal star pros would struggle. I think this would get the same results as far as GN purchases. But would force people to try and improve their deck to make this easier. They could even make the total # of GN needed the exact same calculating +5 on the final card instead of +7. This would apply to all but the strongest of lineups.

Last edited by cdogg777; 03-01-2016 at 01:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 01:26 PM   #56
Rookie

Alqwer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP
I've had it a couple times. I just select a random one and on the refresh it corrects itself.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Wo-o-o-w, I never tried doing that :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »