Home

Blacktop Challenge

This is a discussion on Blacktop Challenge within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #73
Rookie

ThisGoddzIlla's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Blacktop Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
Yes I noticed it big time. My first 15 or so BTC I didn't face anyone better than a L deck now I'm consistently getting 2+ people with ST decks
Weird because I'm still getting UR - L while occasionally getting a Star+ deck.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:41 AM   #74
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
Yes I noticed it big time. My first 15 or so BTC I didn't face anyone better than a L deck now I'm consistently getting 2+ people with ST decks
Same here, getting all these tanks now in my matches. Maybe some of the lower tier guys stopped playing this since they couldn't make it far. The new mode is not so new anymore now. The majority of players still playing are the stronger lineup ones.

Sent from a Nexus V
Old 03-15-2016, 12:52 PM   #75
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardhaart
Has anyone noticed Blacktop matchmaking get more difficult from yesterday? I have a hunch they adjusted it when they added the mid-season cards. I haven't been able to get past 2nd in my last 4 BTCs and am being matched against much tougher truck decks.
We do not match make. The first 10 players that queue are matched to play. Balance of decks is handled by the energy game mechanic in the round. This way you're always better off playing your best 25 card deck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 01:24 PM   #76
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
We do not match make. The first 10 players that queue are matched to play. Balance of decks is handled by the energy game mechanic in the round. This way you're always better off playing your best 25 card deck.
Any chance on adding the R/UR abilities back on the boards to be draftable since we need them now?
Old 03-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #77
Rookie

aardhaart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Thank you for the clarification. It must really be that weaker decked players stopped playing and the other players are getting better then.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:16 PM   #78
Rookie

wyld's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditbeg1ns
He probably posts random screenshots from around the web (judging by his post before that), don't think he got it himself.

Quite the anomaly that his 5 best cards after PG13 are regular star pros and regular legend pros. The fact that there are no event cards lead me to believe that he doesn't grind... yet BTC arguably requires the most amount of grinding to get any reasonable chance of drafting a star BTC card...
Old 03-15-2016, 04:24 PM   #79
Rookie

CHIEF KEETH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyld
Quite the anomaly that his 5 best cards after PG13 are regular star pros and regular legend pros. The fact that there are no event cards lead me to believe that he doesn't grind... yet BTC arguably requires the most amount of grinding to get any reasonable chance of drafting a star BTC card...
You don't need a reasonable chance to win the lottery. He probably just got really lucky on one of the lower chances. It's going to happen.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #80
Rookie

wyld's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF KEETH
You don't need a reasonable chance to win the lottery. He probably just got really lucky on one of the lower chances. It's going to happen.

Not saying it's impossible. Just baffling. Chances are incredibly low at basic. And will requires at least 4 hours of 1st place finishes.

If it was super, then it would take at least 24 hours of 1st place finishes. And as stated, his card collection doesn't seem like the grinding type.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »