Home

Old 04-13-2016, 12:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
RIP BTC

After being here for such a short time, the day has come to bury this game-mode. It lies next to the graves of RC and RTTC.

You now need 2k credits to craft a recipe. Even for the basic recipe..

So thats basically 20$ for a 0,5% chance to craft a star card. Thats the worst possible value we ever had, by far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #2
Cat Daddy Games

Re: RIP BTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmyr123
After being here for such a short time, the day has come to bury this game-mode. It lies next to the graves of RC and RTTC.

You now need 2k credits to craft a recipe. Even for the basic recipe..

So thats basically 20$ for a 0,5% chance to craft a star card. Thats the worst possible value we ever had, by far.

That is just incorrect. With the update we now allow you to spend up to 2000 Credits to fill up to 4 empty slots in a recipe. As you fill those last 4 slots with the required cards, the price drops 500 Credits for each slot filled. That means if you fill the recipe completely (just like before), then the Credits cost is 0. So you have lost nothing in terms of functionality of cost, but have gained a means to fill a troublesome slot that you were having a hard time filling before.

BTW: The recipes still cost BRP, so you'll need to play BTC to get BRP to execute the recipes just like before.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
That is just incorrect. With the update we now allow you to spend up to 2000 Credits to fill up to 4 empty slots in a recipe. As you fill those last 4 slots with the required cards, the price drops 500 Credits for each slot filled. That means if you fill the recipe completely (just like before), then the Credits cost is 0. So you have lost nothing in terms of functionality of cost, but have gained a means to fill a troublesome slot that you were having a hard time filling before.

BTW: The recipes still cost BRP, so you'll need to play BTC to get BRP to execute the recipes just like before.
So the basic recipe without any player cards costs 2000, you just said that yourself.

Thats exactly what i wrote, what you stated as incorrect. Think before you write.

Since you are here anyway: Why 2000 credits (20$)? thats quite a lot for such a small chance to get a useful card? The argument, that you can lower it to 0 doesnt work, since you made the 2000 credits option available as well, so what is the intention there?

Last edited by solmyr123; 04-13-2016 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:43 PM   #4
Rookie

uncsteve53's Arena

Quote:
So the basic recipe without any player cards costs 2000, you just said that yourself.

Thats exactly what i wrote, what you stated as incorrect. Think before you write.
You don't NEED credits to craft a recipe. This is just a way to bypass needing the cards necessary. So you 1) get all the cards and it costs 0 or 2) use credits to "fill in" the remaining cards you need

You seem to be overreacting.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:45 PM   #5
Rookie

Dobba's Arena

Quote:

Since you are here anyway: Why 2000 credits (20$)? thats quite a lot for such a small chance to get a useful card? The argument, that you can lower it to 0 doesnt work, since you made the 2000 credits option available as well, so what is the intention there?
Read before you write
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 12:46 PM   #6
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

I can't see the option to spend credits to fill out the card slots anywhere.

Has the update been enabled on iOs and not Android?
Old 04-13-2016, 01:47 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP
I can't see the option to spend credits to fill out the card slots anywhere.

Has the update been enabled on iOs and not Android?
I didn't see it either when I updated on my Android
Old 04-13-2016, 01:57 PM   #8
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I didn't see it either when I updated on my Android

You will not see the Credits option until you have filled in the recipe to where you have only 4 open slots left. Then the button will highlight and present a 2000 Credit price. You can either pay that price, or continue to fill in the remaining last 4 slots. Each slot you fill reduces the Credits cost by 500 Credits, so if you fill them all in, like you had to before, then the Credits cost is 0.

To the OP, you really need to learn some reading comprehension, and stop insulting people for your lack of understanding. I clearly explained that this is a new OPTION to allow players that don't want to spend time filling the last 4 slots in a recipe to bypass them by spending money on Credits. It is not *requiring* Credits to finish a recipe. Just giving players a means to finish the recipe if they are getting impatient.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »