Home

Team Triple Double Event Contest #3

This is a discussion on Team Triple Double Event Contest #3 within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2016, 02:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Team Triple Double Event Contest #3

***This is a contest for team Triple Double only***

The contest will involve drafting as many qualifying cards as you can during the upcoming RC event (starting on 5/5). Each card rarity will hold a point value. The player with the most points wins.

Player cards representing teams that have advanced to the second round playoffs will be worth bonus points: Warriors, Trailblazers, Spurs, Thunder, Cavaliers, Hawks, Raptors, Heat.

Here's the breakdown:

Epic = 3 points (6 points playoff team)

Legendary = 5 points (8 points playoff team)

Star = 7 points (10 points playoff team)

Playoff = 9 points (12 points playoff team)

The prize: 150,000 RP (Net 105,000 RP after AH taxes)

Delivery will be via separate 50k auction buyouts from the following team members:

SwitchOnefooter, DietPepsi, and J-Qwest.

When the winner is announced they should send each buyer the auction details in a private message. Make sure you keep the details secret to prevent forum trolls from replicating your auction and trying to steal your RP!

Here are the rules, please read them all!

-Only cards drafted during the RC event can be used.

-Only player cards and support cards count (No abilities)

-Entries into the contest will be submitted in this forum by posting screenshots of the cards you drafted.

Screenshots need to be submitted in this thread within two hours after RC ends (so by 8pm PST on Sunday). Screenshots will be validated through the following method. Any screenshots not validated in this way will NOT be counted:

At the start of the contest, I'll announce a "code" for the event (in team chat). Since I’ll be participating this time around, I’ll also need a volunteer to provide a code specific to me (so you know I didn’t think of the code early and start gathering screenshots outside of the event).

When you pull a qualifying card, you will screenshot it on the draft board (or even on the next screen if you weren't quick enough). You will then immediately go into your auctions and hit "Create New Auction." Plug in the event code for the bid amount on your auction and take a screen shot. You don't have to submit the auction, and I'll be sure that I always use a big enough number that even if you submit by accident you'll be sure to get your card back (or a ridiculous amount of RP).

For example, if we used a code of 654321, you would submit screens like the ones below. When you post them I'll be checking for two things:

1) The correct bid amount

2) The amount of RP, it should match between both screens (this makes it VERY hard to use someone else's screenshot, even if you already have the same card).

1.jpg

2.jpg

Or

3.jpg

4.jpg

Have fun and good luck! Please feel free to send me feedback and suggestions for future team contests!

Last edited by SwitchOnefooter; 05-02-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Team Triple Double Event Contest #3

55 points total:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »