Home

You can buy RP!?!?!

This is a discussion on You can buy RP!?!?! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2017, 09:12 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
You can buy RP!?!?!

Just had a few members of my team tell me they bought rp for like 500,000 rp for $25?! If this is true, is it legit? Would I get banned for purchasing rp through mmorog? That is the name of the site. You can get 1,000,000 rp for $50. I have spent easily 2 or $300 on this game legit when I could have had everthing I needed with $50. Doesn't seem right. Could someone fill me on on if you can do this without repercussions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2017, 09:48 AM   #2
Rookie

ProfessorElk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: You can buy RP!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4889
Just had a few members of my team tell me they bought rp for like 500,000 rp for $25?! If this is true, is it legit? Would I get banned for purchasing rp through mmorog? That is the name of the site. You can get 1,000,000 rp for $50. I have spent easily 2 or $300 on this game legit when I could have had everthing I needed with $50. Doesn't seem right. Could someone fill me on on if you can do this without repercussions.
I would be careful with that. Sometimes the TOS for the app says that you can get banned for buying services like this. I know of people who use Madden, NBA Live, or Fifa Mobile and have bought coins, and then their account was banned. Also, be careful, some sites that offer sell rp or currency for cheap might rip you off.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:43 AM   #3
Pro

Given that I have paid so much already, the last thing I would want is to get banned so I will stay away. Thanks!
Old 04-29-2017, 09:14 AM   #4
Pro

some dude just told me he got all his cards with a site called hackmodapk.net to get free rp and coins...I really hope cat daddy is keeping an eye on this sort of crap because there are way too many players with all the top cards from every event with very few games played...if this kind of garbage continues undeterred, I would lose interest in the game as I have shelled out a lot of hard earned money when some guy can just run a hack or mod or whatever.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:22 PM   #5
Rookie

ProfessorElk's Arena

Quote:
some dude just told me he got all his cards with a site called hackmodapk.net to get free rp and coins...I really hope cat daddy is keeping an eye on this sort of crap because there are way too many players with all the top cards from every event with very few games played...if this kind of garbage continues undeterred, I would lose interest in the game as I have shelled out a lot of hard earned money when some guy can just run a hack or mod or whatever.
That's how it's been though. When the game first came out, MyNBA2k14, there wasn't as much cheating. When MyNBA2k15 came out, people started using bots more and finding ways to rack up easy wins and get good cards. In MyNBA2k16, Cat Daddy banned a lot of people for botting and cheating. But there are still ways for people to cheat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2017, 08:20 AM   #6
Pro

Just entered a season with 3 guys that have 8 or more Greats pro'd. No way that 3 different people in one season have dropped over $1-2000. I could be wrong but one of these guys had NO greats at all until recently. Now he has 8 pro'd. Fishy.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:21 AM   #7
Pro

My username is Dude with a capital D. If CatDaddy can enter my season to check it out, that would be nice.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:40 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
some people i know buy from that site and none of them got banned as far as i know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »