Home

NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH72601
Does anyone know where you can edit a team's home, away, and 2nd team colors for accessories?
Open your Roster.ROS or your Association.FXG file in REDitor II and click on the Jerseys tab, then the colors are in Hexadecimal, labeled as TColor1, 2, 3, and 4.

You of course need to know what jersey correlates with which team, below a few examples of the basic concept.

uhXXXX = Home jersey where the X's represent numbers which relate to each team.
uaXXXX = Away jersey, same as above
r1hXXXX = Retro Home
r2aXXXX = Retro Away

And etcetera, etc...

For example the Bobcats team ID is 31. So the jerseys I'd look for would be the following,..
uh031
ua031
r1h031

and so on.

An easy way to find a teams ID number is to download a court or jersey pack that has all teams. I'm sure there is a list somewhere too, I've seen it, but I cannot be bothered to find it at the moment.

Last edited by bSmooth; 07-21-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 6

Any gameplay mod is just a patched .exe file. I have a folder within my 2k directory with backups of the .exe's, and another for the original files. 2K mods are among the easiest to install, just drag, drop and replace in the game directory.

What gameplay mods are you guys using? I've found a really nice combo of johndoe22's realistic gameplay mod 10 and some custom sliders i made that i used redlogic's HOF as a base

I'd also recommend downloading the ultimate jersey patch:

curent 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?8ou78w6n264wmm8
curent 2 http://www.mediafire.com/?48d2w3vhd622hd9

retro 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?m944dc0zhktkk72
retro 2 http://www.mediafire.com/?y62ajthifbybalj

I already had a roster file with a ton of edits i had ton so i just purchased reditor and imported the jersey info into my roster and now i have it on mine
Old 07-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #59
Rookie

do you guys know where i can get a copy of nba 2k11 for the pc, i really would like to try the whole modding thing...much help would be appreciated guys
Old 07-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyungsta803
do you guys know where i can get a copy of nba 2k11 for the pc, i really would like to try the whole modding thing...much help would be appreciated guys
STEAM for $19.99, and other places.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bSmooth
STEAM for $19.99, and other places.

ok well i have the version from steam, but i was told i probably cant mod that. all i wanna do is mod some of the arenas, if any of you guys have bought 2k11 from steam how do i mod it, or the arenas at least
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
ok well i have the version from steam, but i was told i probably cant mod that. all i wanna do is mod some of the arenas, if any of you guys have bought 2k11 from steam how do i mod it, or the arenas at least
You can mod the STEAM version just the same as a Retail version. The process is the exact same. I'm not sure who told you that you probably couldn't or whatever, or where you're getting your info from, but it's inaccurate.

Last edited by bSmooth; 07-21-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #63
Rookie

[quote=bSmooth;2042635130]
Quote:

You can mod the STEAM version just the same as a Retail version. The process is the exact same. I'm not sure who told you that you probably couldn't or whatever, or where you're getting your info from, but it's inaccurate.
ok well can you please give me a step by step process on how to do this.... i could really use your help

http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/10080.html

this is the mod i want to put on the game, so like i said if you could give me a step by step process on how to do this i would very much appreciate it
Old 07-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:

ok well can you please give me a step by step process on how to do this.... i could really use your help

http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/10080.html

this is the mod i want to put on the game, so like i said if you could give me a step by step process on how to do this i would very much appreciate it
Your question has already been answered on page 5 of this very thread, when you asked the first time. There are also plenty of other tutorials available on various mod sites. All it takes is a little effort and time. If you are serious about learning how to mod NBA2K11, or any other PC game, you have to actually put some work into it and research a bit. Luckily, NBA2K11 is one of the easier games to mod, as far as the basics are concerned. Also, remember to always backup your original files before altering or overwriting them! Good luck!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »