Home

BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

This is a discussion on BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
First off it's not anything I can help him with since I'm not having the problem. If I'm not having the problem, its real difficult to understand why he's having it.

Secondly I never said I created the ENB series, nor do any of the other guys who use it.

All I did was tweak the settings to give 2k a better graphics look, that is what I said I did.

You can obviously look inside the ini and see who actually created it, his name is all in the programming. So don't come here trying to say I didn't do any of the work because your a lie.

I spent hours tweaking this enb series to try to get the most details out of this game while using it and not losing FPS in the process.

How could you even start your sentence with no disrespect and then try to to insult me?

If you want to help bullio I have no issue with that, but all the other comments could have been left out.
Ok fair enough. And I apologize.

- I didn't have issues either from what other users were experiencing but I guess I was kind enough to go into enbseries.ini understand and "tweak" to replicate the issue and come to a conclusion of the problem. With that said Even though you never created the enbseries.ini and just tweaked it a little. I managed to understand the whole basic structure of the composing section of the .ini file by just "tweaking" it.

All in all try to understand what you're working on, because what bullio had issues with was basic enough of understanding the whole ENB series mod.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #194
Rookie

faiz_reds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nba2k12Arms

BSHADOWS
Again I don't mean any disrespect but I trying to help people out. And I have figured out how to fix the FPS issues that some people are reporting but I will not release that info unless you give me the permission to do so. I hope you understand my concern.
Can you explain how to fix the fps issues.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #195
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz_reds
Can you explain how to fix the fps issues.
PM me

edit: I've private messaged you with the provided info.

Last edited by Nba2k12Arms; 12-02-2011 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nba2k12Arms
I mean no disrespect BSHADOWS...

Bullio I know how to fix your issue. It's kinda strange how people say they made this shadow mod when they can't help people fix their issues. I have been playing around with the .ini file.

It's strange how its almost the exact copy of the GTA4 ENB mod. For example if you look at the .ini file the [Trees] [CarShadowglass], [CARHEADLIGHT] etc. (everything has to do with GTA and not NBA2k12)... strange... And having it and removing those settings on .ini do nothing to NBA2k12. I even found out why people having issues with FPS. But with the respect of BSHADOWS i will not release that info unless he gives me permission to do so. And its not HARDWARE issue, its all in the enbseries.ini file...

So again Bullio if you want to take off that orange / goldish color filter open enbseries.ini that came with the mod and search of "UsePaletteTexture=1" under "[COLORCORRECTION]" and turn that "=1" to "=0" that will turn off the PaletteTexture you're seeing.

BSHADOWS
Again I don't mean any disrespect but I trying to help people out. And I have figured out how to fix the FPS issues that some people are reporting but I will not release that info unless you give me the permission to do so. I hope you understand my concern.

edit: Remember to save the enbseries.ini file after changing the value to UsePaletteTexture=0
Thanks for this, that fixed the issue with the weird hue. I had spent some additional time fiddling with the .ini but gave up after not being able to figure it out.

Unfortunately I seem to be having a new issue with it. When I switch it on, the brightness level gradually increases until the game gets super bright. This only happens while actually playing a game, though. The mod works fine otherwise. When I switch it off the game reverts back to the mod-free look and runs fine. I have the feeling this may be due to having all of the extra options (like headlights, trees, water, etc) in the .ini and it's causing havoc with the mod. If I get it corrected I'll post a fix.

I would very much be interested in that FPS fix, as well. Having the mod enabled cuts my framerate down to (a still very playable) 44-45 FPS, whereas with it turned off I get a super smooth 60 FPS.

EDIT: Figured it out...sort of. It's one or more of the new changes to the COLORCORRECTION section of the v5 .ini. I'm not sure what you need to change the values to, so I just used the values from v4.

Last edited by Bullio; 12-04-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:27 AM   #197
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5

how to enable/disable the file? don't know how to use it.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:03 AM   #198
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullio
Thanks for this, that fixed the issue with the weird hue. I had spent some additional time fiddling with the .ini but gave up after not being able to figure it out.

Unfortunately I seem to be having a new issue with it. When I switch it on, the brightness level gradually increases until the game gets super bright. This only happens while actually playing a game, though. The mod works fine otherwise. When I switch it off the game reverts back to the mod-free look and runs fine. I have the feeling this may be due to having all of the extra options (like headlights, trees, water, etc) in the .ini and it's causing havoc with the mod. If I get it corrected I'll post a fix.

I would very much be interested in that FPS fix, as well. Having the mod enabled cuts my framerate down to (a still very playable) 44-45 FPS, whereas with it turned off I get a super smooth 60 FPS.

EDIT: Figured it out...sort of. It's one or more of the new changes to the COLORCORRECTION section of the v5 .ini. I'm not sure what you need to change the values to, so I just used the values from v4.
Glad you have figured out the structure of the .ini file. With people with the FPS and such as myself there is code line in the [EFFECT] section. Try putting a =0 value on EnableShadow=0 . (In binary 0 means off and 1 means on).

This will turn off the shadow effect settings under [Shadows]. I have been reading that having Shadows on by default decreases FPS. Even though the Shadows effect value is on, there is no shadow effects what so ever. I was told that on another forum.

I tested having shadows on and off I saw no difference nor increase in shadows what so ever... And they have told me that the only thing that really changes the looks of nba2k12 are the Color settings under COLORCORRECTION and the palette. This is the reason why you are having issues with brightness and other such. Settings in Colorcorrection and also differ. from monitor color settings to another monitor settings in itself. This is why other people call their enbseries mods as Color mods and not really a shadow mod, it simply does not work in nba2k12.

PM me if you're interested with my ini fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
how to enable/disable the file? don't know how to use it.
Hold on Shift button and press F12.

Last edited by Nba2k12Arms; 12-04-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:42 AM   #199
Rookie

Is enable shadow=0 the FPS fix or is there another one? Because I made that change but it's still pretty jerky as soon as I hit shift and F12.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:12 AM   #200
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzazzad
Is enable shadow=0 the FPS fix or is there another one? Because I made that change but it's still pretty jerky as soon as I hit shift and F12.
I am at work I cant think on top of my head. PM me I have a copy of my fix ini file.

edit: PM sent.

Last edited by Nba2k12Arms; 12-04-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »