Home

NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 02:41 AM   #153
All Star
 
SoxFan01605's Arena
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,985
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostee
Wow man Your D.Howard textures look AMAZING!!!

Can you PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE do Brandon Roy??

It's not mine, it's done by clarkmylove over at NLSC. He does awesome work (as evidenced ) Here's the link to his thread (where you can make your request):

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic...87676129c8b9c7
SoxFan01605 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #154
Hall Of Fame
 
aloncho11's Arena
 
OVR: 61
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,768
Blog Entries: 4
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7six
Yeah. I tweaked the digits and added a little more glow to brighten them up some. There are two versions of digits in the archive. Below is a screenshot of the updated shot clock with a download link below it. The animated gif is viewing the shot clock from the free throw line on the 2K camera which is the closest I could get to it for the gif.




Download At Game Front (7-Zip Archive)
Awesome work!
__________________
Only respectable people deserve respect, you destroyed the game.
aloncho11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:12 PM   #155
Rookie
 
se7six's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Awesome work!
Thanks! I'm working on other designs as well.
__________________
Systems
Intel Q9550 | 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 | BFG NVIDIA GTX 275 OCE (240) | PC P&C Silencer Quad 750W
Intel Q9400 | 4GB Corsair DHX DDR2-800 | BFG NVIDIA GTX 260 OC2 (216) | PC P&C EPS12V 610W

got tomato?

YouTube
Moddingway

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJB
se7six is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 PM   #156
Hall Of Fame
 
aloncho11's Arena
 
OVR: 61
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,768
Blog Entries: 4
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

That's good to hear. I see you like to work a lot with courts, scoreboards and shot clocks
__________________
Only respectable people deserve respect, you destroyed the game.
aloncho11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:58 PM   #157
Rookie
 
se7six's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
That's good to hear. I see you like to work a lot with courts, scoreboards and shot clocks
I used to run clocks at games years ago and really enjoyed it. I haven't seen anyone do any custom shot clock mods with custom LED digits so I figured I would do some designs to make them more realistic. I tried to get them to look as close to the DAKTRONICS digits as possible so they would still look right during the games. 2K has used the same old shot clock designs for several years and I wanted something different.

I would do face and scoreboard editing for 2K12 but I'm not real good with high detail graphics for the faces, don't really know how, and also don't have the software to do it with. I can't find where to edit the 2K scoreboard unless it's in the nba2k12.exe file somewhere. I'm not knowledgeable with editing executable files so I can't get to that one unfortunately.
__________________
Systems
Intel Q9550 | 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 | BFG NVIDIA GTX 275 OCE (240) | PC P&C Silencer Quad 750W
Intel Q9400 | 4GB Corsair DHX DDR2-800 | BFG NVIDIA GTX 260 OC2 (216) | PC P&C EPS12V 610W

got tomato?

YouTube
Moddingway

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJB
se7six is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #158
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Detroit
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7six
I used to run clocks at games years ago and really enjoyed it. I haven't seen anyone do any custom shot clock mods with custom LED digits so I figured I would do some designs to make them more realistic. I tried to get them to look as close to the DAKTRONICS digits as possible so they would still look right during the games. 2K has used the same old shot clock designs for several years and I wanted something different.

I would do face and scoreboard editing for 2K12 but I'm not real good with high detail graphics for the faces, don't really know how, and also don't have the software to do it with. I can't find where to edit the 2K scoreboard unless it's in the nba2k12.exe file somewhere. I'm not knowledgeable with editing executable files so I can't get to that one unfortunately.
Nevertheless

I love your work!
__________________
PSN: The_TechNinja
Check me out on YouTube as well: http://tinyurl.com/lqd6s9j
Dtownballa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:38 PM   #159
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win
 
trobinson97's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 16,331
Blog Entries: 5
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Have any more courts been released or another dornas pack at least?
__________________
PS: You guys are great.

SteamID - Depotboy



...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide




trobinson97 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #160
The Magic is back
 
Mr.Wednesday's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 1,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Have any more courts been released or another dornas pack at least?
I'm on my cell right now so I can't get you a link. But the same guy who did LED dornas has released the regular dornas (the one that change vertically) for the rest of the league. They are pretty nice. They really add to the immersion.

I found it on modding way... http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/15905.html

these dornas go with the 4 LED dorna packs.
__________________
PSN: PhiNuPi
XBL: Payday Loans

OSFC Champion 2013

Last edited by Mr.Wednesday; 11-01-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Mr.Wednesday is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Top -