Home

NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2011, 10:43 AM   #273
MVP
 
Kully's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,107
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Who do you guys turn to for cyberface updates? There are a lot of different cyberface authors on NLSC, but who are the more popular ones?

Last edited by Kully; 12-29-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Kully is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #274
We ain't cool de la?
 
eDotd's Arena
 
OVR: 53
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NorCal
Posts: 6,297
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
Who do you guys turn to for cyberface updates? There are a lot of different cyberface authors on NLSC, but who are the more popular ones?
koresh and BB are usually solid. There are others but those two are the first to come to mind.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.

Last edited by eDotd; 12-29-2011 at 04:43 PM.
eDotd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #275
WTF
MVP
 
WTF's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 20,291
Blog Entries: 5
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

someone on moddingway.com by the name of SAR puts out some VERY quality work.
__________________
Twitter - WTF_OS
#DropMeAFollow
WTF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #276
MVP
 
Kully's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,107
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Thank you guys. Also found a Beasley cyberface I like (playing as the Wolves).
Kully is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #277
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

WOW Haven't installed a shadow/photo mod since getting the game, but I just tried the crystial clear photo mod and it sure lives up to its name. I urge everyone to try it out, screenshots just won't do it justice to what it does. And I'm loving the fact that everything isn't over saturated like some of the mods in 2k11.

On another note, can anyone suggest a global that makes black accessories darker and red accessories less pink and more red?


Also, for some reason my shoes seem to have little to no texture with them. What I get in the actual game is so much different from the preview pics, but all my settings are maxed with AA on 8x so I'm confused. One thing that I have noticed is that the "AA Quality" setting is greyed out and has the value "N/A". Maybe this is the reason? If so, how can I fix it? I have a ATI 5850.

Last edited by sanghai2; 12-30-2011 at 11:08 AM.
sanghai2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #278
The Magic is back
 
Mr.Wednesday's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 1,927
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghai2

On another note, can anyone suggest a global that makes black accessories darker and red accessories less pink and more red?


Also, for some reason my shoes seem to have little to no texture with them. What I get in the actual game is so much different from the preview pics, but all my settings are maxed with AA on 8x so I'm confused. One thing that I have noticed is that the "AA Quality" setting is greyed out and has the value "N/A". Maybe this is the reason? If so, how can I fix it? I have a ATI 5850.

Going to have to wait on the REDitor by [email protected] ETA of Janurary last time I checked NLSC.

I use this global as a base. It won't fix the the colors, but it improves skin and accessory textures.

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=2226

What shoes have you downloaded?
__________________
PSN: PhiNuPi
XBL: Payday Loans

OSFC Champion 2013

Last edited by Mr.Wednesday; 12-30-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Mr.Wednesday is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #279
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 552
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wednesday
Going to have to wait on the REDitor by [email protected] ETA of Janurary last time I checked NLSC.

I use this global as a base. It won't fix the the colors, but it improves skin and accessory textures.

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=2226

What shoes have you downloaded?
My only problem is with the Enhanced-Skin Mod. I just don't like how it gives white players that blotchy skin look.

Last edited by MissionMaximus; 12-31-2011 at 03:26 PM.
MissionMaximus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:23 PM   #280
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 552
Re: NBA 2K12 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghai2
WOW Haven't installed a shadow/photo mod since getting the game, but I just tried the crystial clear photo mod and it sure lives up to its name. I urge everyone to try it out, screenshots just won't do it justice to what it does. And I'm loving the fact that everything isn't over saturated like some of the mods in 2k11.
Yeah it's my favorite enb photomod. I know some don't like the added sharpness but I love it, the jersey's(2k Default's) look so detailed with the added sharpness. Plus if you don't like the sharpness you simply disable it. I agree that the colors look great not too oversaturated or dark like most other enb mods. I also agree that posting pictures doesn't do it justice (at 2560x1440 superb!!!)
MissionMaximus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Top -