Home

NBA 2K12's Greatest Games/Moments

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12's Greatest Games/Moments within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #33
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K12's Greatest Games/Moments

Good luck, wish I could grab some gametime tonight too. I'm holding out for a 1am start time
Old 10-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #34
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

I'll make a full video of 1 Quarter running plays and so forth and post it on my Facebook Next Gen Entertainment page....since it allows 20 min videos...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:38 PM   #35
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I will say this, over the past week or so i've bumped the settings down to pro sim just to try it out since i jumped right into all star sim, and playing about 3 qtrs today on pro default..here is what i noticed so far

I've been using the Nuggets alot. its not as easy to make 3's on pro default as it is pro sim...

The cpu seems just a tad bit more attentive and movement on their offense is pretty good as well on pro default

unfortunately the game started stuttering and lagging... freaking patch... I cant stand these online players always whining..now look at what happened
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #36
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Oh, you're not on PC are you?

I deleted some files I wasn't supposed to when installing a trial shadow mod... Uninstalled the game, going to reinstall.. open my case to get the CD-Key for online access.... Nada. It's not in my case. My little one has taken the book out and placed it somewhere within our house

Ah well.

I did have a great game earlier with the Wizards vs Celtics. I wanted to Cheese after hitting several early shots with Nick Young (I'm smooth as silk in this game with him)... I just wanted to see if I could take Nick Young, and basically beat the Celtics with him, ride him through his hot streak.

I noticed that although Nick was having an insane scoring game (40 through 3 quarters) that the Celtics were actually cutting into the lead that I had built early, and starting to climb their way back into the game (by the Big 3 and Rondo playing true to form). I went away from Young and started running a more consistent offense... and started to pull away. It was one of those games where everything was going well for me, and they were having a rough night with some tough bounces.

I love this game on these settings. Saw several VERY nice things again tonight. I'm sold. Now to find the cd-key again

Edit: Found it.

Last edited by WTF; 10-15-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #37
yellow

23's Arena

No pc but it works the same
Old 10-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Congrats. Glad that others are seeing the same results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I love this game on these settings. Saw several VERY nice things again tonight. I'm sold. Now to find the cd-key again

Edit: Found it.
i play at allstar/sim, 12 mins/quarter at a game speed of 40 or lesser. because if i don't change the game speed, my star player could average 30+ points/qtr. and the team final score will always go 140+ points total. so fantastic...so unrealistic.

your stats look like it's true real-game stats. may i know what your settings are at pro/default, wtf? at what game speed did you guys play? let me experience some hype going on here lol
Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #39
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

I'm literally stock Default Pro. No adjustments at all. Game speed at 50. If you run & gun, this probably won't work for you. I'm the old school slow down and run the plays unless a steal or long rebound leads into transition buckets.

I "may" adjust the foul sliders, to get some more FT's, but so far, I'm having great success the way it is on Pro Default.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #40
yellow

23's Arena

As funny as that sounds, it really does seem to play a pretty good solid game of basketball

You're right also in that if you decide to run and gun then its too bad, you wont be winning anything
I have to get readjusted again

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »