Home

Did we get a patch?

This is a discussion on Did we get a patch? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #9
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Did we get a patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
I haven't played the game since Wednesday, when did you start noticing the changes? Today, October 14?

I will have to check it out today when I get home from work. Hopefully you're right but how would they have patch the PC version without us noticing anything downloaded? Through the Intro screen when we Log in on to the 2K Servers?
It didn't play like this last night I can tell you that much since I was messing around with the sliders because of those ridiculous threes the cpu would take. So with all the talk about the patch for 360 I figured maybe 2k snuck something in during the roster update since it updates automatically if you have that option on.

Quick Game:
ALL STAR/SIMULATION 12 min quarters
Suns (me) VS Mia (cpu)

Half time stats

Final Stats

Now look at those stats! I jacked up the most threes and the cpu didn't! Check out the blocks as well! NOTHING is inflated!

Watch this vid...pay attention to when I post up with Gortat there is nobody under the rim waiting...AGAIN the controls are much tighter when playing defense as I complained the first day that it felt "slippery" it actually feels like the players have weight to them! 2k did slip something in the rosters as this game played MUCH more differently last night!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
It didn't play like this last night I can tell you that much since I was messing around with the sliders because of those ridiculous threes the cpu would take. So with all the talk about the patch for 360 I figured maybe 2k snuck something in during the roster update since it updates automatically if you have that option on.

Quick Game:
ALL STAR/SIMULATION 12 min quarters
Suns (me) VS Mia (cpu)

Half time stats

Final Stats

Now look at those stats! I jacked up the most threes and the cpu didn't! Check out the blocks as well! NOTHING is inflated!

Watch this vid...pay attention to when I post up with Gortat there is nobody under the rim waiting...AGAIN the controls are much tighter when playing defense as I complained the first day that it felt "slippery" it actually feels like the players have weight to them! 2k did slip something in the rosters as this game played MUCH more differently last night!
Do you think the changes would be noticeable if I use my own custom Rosters since I've made edits for Coach's Profile, and superstars on my own already? Or would I have to use the roster that 2K has provided and updated?
Old 10-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3yD
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=82660

"@AndrewTan22 The PC will probably get a combined patch at a later date."
read: You might get your patch around february.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #12
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I just tried it, and I still saw the same issues I was having before. Not sure if it's something in settings, etc. I even went as far as taking all of my saves and settings out of the folder, and then doing it like an initial setup with everything default, logged in, etc.

Definitely impressed with most of your results though. Not sure why I didn't get it Hopefully others either like the Default Pro, or get the updated feel that you got. I just want people to get to enjoy it.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #13
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I just tried it, and I still saw the same issues I was having before. Not sure if it's something in settings, etc. I even went as far as taking all of my saves and settings out of the folder, and then doing it like an initial setup with everything default, logged in, etc.

Definitely impressed with most of your results though. Not sure why I didn't get it Hopefully others either like the Default Pro, or get the updated feel that you got. I just want people to get to enjoy it.
Thanks for checking...if that's the case then I'm not touching anything! As of right now it's playing perfectly. I was just curious if anyone else is getting the same result.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #14
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Unfortunately I saw a few VERY glaring issues, so I def wouldn't mess with anything. I may try againafter while just in case it was a fluke ha.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 25

so goofs how do you think you got the update? by downloading rosters from 2k share?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2011, 01:09 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxGER
no we didn't and the way 2ksports cared for their pc gamers the last 2 years we probably won't get one for the next 3 months.
3 Months would actually be really early for the PC patch. Last year it was like April.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »