Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #225
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Post # 1 now contains a link to the Roster, Settings, and Sliders files I uploaded to Google Docs and a brief explanation of edits that have been done and ones that are upcoming. I will update the link in the first post when new updates become available.

Post # 2 now contains a guide that explains how I edited the ratings in the roster file. I will update that post and the link to the Google Document when I get the explanation for tendency edits completed.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2012, 07:51 AM   #226
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

man tnx for the sliders...

ive just downloaded them and i will post my stats after a game...i just could not find... are those settings for 12minutes game?? because i want to play 12 minutes quarter game...

tnx

muwu croatia
mujagawudakhi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #227
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujagawudakhi
man tnx for the sliders...

ive just downloaded them and i will post my stats after a game...i just could not find... are those settings for 12minutes game?? because i want to play 12 minutes quarter game...

tnx

muwu croatia
Yes, 12 minute quarters. Pro sliders.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #228
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

I have added basic information for editing rookies/draft classes to the bottom of the Google Document, which is linked in Post # 2.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #229
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

i played the game on your slider...and i think they are great... my game is a bit fast... and i like fast transition and i take alot of shots at those transitions that i should no ... ive just put the speed after first half from 52 to 45.... its a high scoring game and it has many rebounds... so ill play a couple of more to see if i can get a normal game around 95-100 points... in the next one ill play alot more play's and reduce my transition 3pt shooting and forced "on the basket" layups...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nba2k12_2012_01_06_14_14_17_895.jpg (116.5 KB, 61 views)
mujagawudakhi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #230
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

why are the rookies created player? the slider is great but just wondering about the roster. im also wondering how many minutes should i play per quarter, and if i should use shot stick timing or real FG%?

Last edited by free24ride1; 01-06-2012 at 09:48 AM.
free24ride1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #231
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujagawudakhi
i played the game on your slider...and i think they are great... my game is a bit fast... and i like fast transition and i take alot of shots at those transitions that i should no ... ive just put the speed after first half from 52 to 45.... its a high scoring game and it has many rebounds... so ill play a couple of more to see if i can get a normal game around 95-100 points... in the next one ill play alot more play's and reduce my transition 3pt shooting and forced "on the basket" layups...
Holy Fast-Paced Gamestyle, Batman! Over 100 shots per team? I run when I get opportunities but almost never crack 90 shots in a game. For your style, turning the gamespeed down would probably be a good thing.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #232
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
why are the rookies created player? the slider is great but just wondering about the roster. im also wondering how many minutes should i play per quarter, and if i should use shot stick timing or real FG%?
Because I had 75% of the roster edited when the rookies were "released" and didn't want to re-do 2 months worth of work. When REDitor comes out, I should be able to fix the problem very quickly.

12 Minute quarters
Real % FG and FT
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.

Top -