Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #321
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

I might be an idiot but I can't edit draft classes using the free version of REDitor. I thought I read somewhere that it can only edit rosters when its free

Last edited by Pook66; 01-21-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Pook66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #322
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pook66
I might be an idiot but I can't edit draft classes using the free version of REDitor. I thought I read somewhere that it can only edit rosters when its free
No version of REDitor can edit draft classes right now. You can only edit the draft class within the Association File or by doing it manually. REDitor should have this capability sometime in February.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:08 PM   #323
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Yeah, you can't use REDitor for draft classes (yet, I think it might be in the works). I was crossing my fingers for this, as creating every character is quite a pain. I'm about 15% through my first draft class, but adding a lot of attention to each player. Should speed up though since I won't spend as much time on the scrubs who won't see any game time. I hope to make three or four draft classes over the next month but no promises.

Thanks for the latest updates!
Blasterhead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #324
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasterhead
Yeah, you can't use REDitor for draft classes (yet, I think it might be in the works). I was crossing my fingers for this, as creating every character is quite a pain. I'm about 15% through my first draft class, but adding a lot of attention to each player. Should speed up though since I won't spend as much time on the scrubs who won't see any game time. I hope to make three or four draft classes over the next month but no promises.

Thanks for the latest updates!
That's awesome, man! Are you using the guide I posted?
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #325
MVP
 
geisterhome's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Durban
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

on what difficulty level do you guys play with this roster and slider set? i mean i know the sliders a made for pro difficulty (aint i right?) but by now ill blow my opponents every game using those settings and im not such an experienced player either (last basketball game before 2k12 was nba live 2000 lol)
or did you tweak the sliders in favour of the cpu?
geisterhome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #326
Pro
 
ffpp's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
on what difficulty level do you guys play with this roster and slider set? i mean i know the sliders a made for pro difficulty (aint i right?) but by now ill blow my opponents every game using those settings and im not such an experienced player either (last basketball game before 2k12 was nba live 2000 lol)
or did you tweak the sliders in favour of the cpu?
I found the game to become easier with these sliders and bumped it up to allstar. But since each team has its own playbooks again (since the latest update) it got a bit harder again.
ffpp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:16 AM   #327
Pr*s*n*r#70460649
 
Graphik's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chi-Town, Ill-State
Posts: 10,559
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

I'm playing the game on All Star. I actually had some nice fair, non-cheap games by the cpu so far. I'm diggin it. Looking for some mods now to complete the experience.
__________________
http://neverfollow.biz (Independent Music Group)
Graphik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #328
MVP
 
geisterhome's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Durban
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

i dont know if its about the sliders and roster here, which im using, but i find it extremely easy to score in the paint, all i need to do is to dribble myself into the proper position and then perform one of the layups (practised them a bit more recently) and the cpu has almost no way of stopping me anymore, ill either draw a foul or score directly... have you guys experienced the same and if how are you dealing with this (what sliders have you changed), btw, im playing with the knicks on allstar difficulty
geisterhome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Top -