Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-30-2012, 06:19 AM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

How to reduce the Fastbreakpoint effectivness, i rather have almsot 0 fastbreak points than all of my guys after def reboudns are on the other end of opponent court and i score with ease.Cpu defence not hustling back at all.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by imposterzed

I played My Player (7'6" center drafted to the 76ers) with your roster and settings (with a little trickery =P) and it's went great (even with the computer likely changing minutes and rotations). Kobe is leading the league (for now my player is on the rise) with 29-30 ppg. I think Howard was leading the league in rebounding with around 13 (poor K-Love). And Nash was leading in assists with around 12 or 13 as well Lebron was throwing out his usual sick stats. The Mav's are the top team so far and the Wizards were the worst. All in the world seems right.

How do you import slimm44's sliders into My Player mode?
Old 01-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #379
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I have no idea, I've never tried HOF. I love Pro. Try it out and see, I guess. I think there may have been someone that talked about HOF with my roster at some points in this thread, but I can't remember. If you go back and read the thread, you may find it.
Thanks for your input. Pro is just too easy and i have always play on HOF difficulty before i applied your sliders & rosters.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #380
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestInTheWorld
How do you import slimm44's sliders into My Player mode?
All that needs to be done is in this thread. You'll need to sign up to download the necessary files.

I don't have 5 posts, so I can't post the link correctly :P Remove the spaces after each period to get the correct address.

forums.nba-live. com/viewtopic. php?f=141&t=82475
Old 01-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #381
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by imposterzed

I did have a question about your rating system. I didn't see any distinction between positions in your scale. I remember a post about subtracting 10 from a player's statistic because they were a big man. Do you still do that? Any chance the scales can be updated with that info. It would make editing and creating draft classes a lot easier.

Two last things. Does your roster include those contract changes talked about earlier (wasn't sure if you had merged it yet)? Also, the draft projection and elites and rookies teams need to be updated to include the actual drafted rookies and not the made up dudes. The last players are correct but the early players aren't (Irving and such). If I get this updated before you do I'll be sure to post it.
The final step in the roster is to update big-men's mid-range rating. I am going to eliminate the 10 point subtraction which will help with their FG% during simulations. This will make all players' mid-range rating on the same scale, regardless of position. This should be done in the next few days.

Contract updates will also be included in the newest roster.

I've never paid attention to what you're talking about with your third point. After I post the newest roster, if you want to edit that, I'll upload it.

Glad you're enjoying the roster set!
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #382
MVP

OVR: 19

New roster has been uploaded as of 1-30-12 @ 11:50AM.

Updates:

All Freelance Tendencies Re-Edited on a 0-25-50 scale by using mysynergysports.com stats. The scale used is as following:

0-9.4% of shots used = 0
9.5-24.9% of shots used = 25
25% + of shots used = 50

Contracts updated
Big-Men Mid-Range rating scaled the same as all other positions
Various player rating edits including Rookies, Players who changed teams in the offseason, Breakout Players, etc.

I think that's it, but I may be missing something. Let me know if you find anything that is grossly off and I'll change it.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 1

great news bro, thx for your work.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #384
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

I'll let you know if I see any of the same errors I was seeing after the initial contract edits... thanks again for all the time you put in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »