Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2012, 10:25 PM   #393
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
I don't work till 5PM EST tomorrow, if you need any help let me know, bro. Appreciate you taking the time to do all of this!
Please check for errors. The only one I know of is Tyler Hansbrough showing up as Tyler Honeycutt in box scores. All other rookies I've looked at come out right and those fictitious names haven't (and shouldn't) appear.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:28 PM   #394
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Please check for errors. The only one I know of is Tyler Hansbrough showing up as Tyler Honeycutt in box scores. All other rookies I've looked at come out right and those fictitious names haven't (and shouldn't) appear.
I'd need a link to the file, I just got home... also that is pretty weird considering Hansbrough isn't a rookie! Check back in a few minutes, need to eat my dinner.

EDIT: disregard I saw you reposted the link.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:14 PM   #395
MVP

Quote:
I'd need a link to the file, I just got home... also that is pretty weird considering Hansbrough isn't a rookie! Check back in a few minutes, need to eat my dinner.

EDIT: disregard I saw you reposted the link.
Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring it out. I looked at all the things I could think of that would like then together and everything I see is different. Hopefully, I can get it figured out. If not, I think I can live with one error.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 05:14 AM   #396
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring it out. I looked at all the things I could think of that would like then together and everything I see is different. Hopefully, I can get it figured out. If not, I think I can live with one error.
Could it possibly be a Player ID# error? I mean two Tylers, and Hansbrough/Honeycutt semi-close together.

Yes, I could live with one error if I were you as well. I just will have to find a similar forward to trade around... his particular skills work very well on a young Pistons squad.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #397
MVP

Quote:
Could it possibly be a Player ID# error? I mean two Tylers, and Hansbrough/Honeycutt semi-close together.

Yes, I could live with one error if I were you as well. I just will have to find a similar forward to trade around... his particular skills work very well on a young Pistons squad.
I haven't had any luck with it. And Eric Bledsoe/Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman/Chris Singleton, Brandon Jennings/Brandon Roy aren't getting crossed up. I'll keep looking.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #398
Rookie

OVR: 0

I quit playing couple of months ago because of known issues with this release. After applying your roster, sliders, etc I have played few games and I can say Im back now. Thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #399
Rookie

Truly these are the best sliders out there! Amazingly well balanced! Even with other rosters game plays very real!
Old 02-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #400
Rookie

Quote:
Their Stat links are swapped. If you look under rookies, no one has a stat link but Tyler Honeycutt. If you swap his stat links with Hansbrough's everything should be correct.

Also, the only error I've seen is Jonas Valanciunas (number 5 pick) being listed as the made-up player Hugh Maxwell. It doesn't really matter though because he's not on a roster (in Europe). The only time it affects anything is in My Player mode in the Rookie game.

Last edited by imposterzed; 02-01-2012 at 04:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »