Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #481
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.tambo
I'm preparing a file with the pshoes and the generic shoes, then I'm assigning with ReEditor the shoes for every players
PM me the link to the finished roster when you're done. I realized I need to edit the coaching profiles to make it "complete". Once you send me what you've done, I can edit the coaching profiles, then upload it.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
PM me the link to the finished roster when you're done. I realized I need to edit the coaching profiles to make it "complete". Once you send me what you've done, I can edit the coaching profiles, then upload it.
As soon as I finish the roster, send you the file, sorry for my bad english
Old 02-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #483
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I just want to emphasize again for Slimm to make sure you have Alby's express permission to add this to the file...quite interested to see how it all looks, I must admit. I'm going to TRY to have the first draft class up by Tuesday, and with the rosters pretty much 99% final - I'm hopeful to start my final and 10+ year association by next Friday at absolute worst.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #484
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

As for the draft class work, my day off is Monday and my GF will be here till around 9 EST... so I'm hopeful to put in at least 2 hours on Sunday late-night/early morning, and probably another 6 hours late Monday evening/early Tuesday morning.

It is POSSIBLE I could have the first core draft class by Tuesday, but I can't make any promises. What I *do* want all of you to know is that Slimm has basically finalized his "portion" of the research and how we are going to be rating to where I'll actually be able to start porting ratings over.

One thing I must recommend (and I will be trying to obtain the info to help) is that once the rookies sign in the following years, you will need to note the 80 names and go in (right in NBA2K, no editor needed) and change the contracts to how they will look as far as the rookie scale for the new CBA. It would probably take 2-3 hours per season, but if you are going to play multiple seasons, this will be absolutely necessary for realism.

Again, I apologize for not being able to give a concrete date on that first draft class so associations can start with no worries, but I wanted to update and let you know where we're at.

Happy Weekend to ALL!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #485
Rookie

@ slimm http://www.operationsports.com/vannw...scouted-plays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #486
Rookie

bro if possible fix the rotations of teams, more is wrong
this file is with injuried https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&output=html

Last edited by s.tambo; 02-13-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #487
Rookie

OVR: 4

So you havenīt done anything to Jeremy Lin?Even based only on 3 games, his stats should be better imo.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #488
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
So you havenīt done anything to Jeremy Lin?Even based only on 3 games, his stats should be better imo.
Then change them. I'm not going to change his ratings based on 3-4 games. If he continues to play at this level for a few weeks, I'll boost him where applicable. So far, he's shown the ability to run the pick and roll effectively on offense and can finish at the rim. When he gets 20-30 games under his belt I'll re-evaluate him.

Look at Byron Mullens at the beginning of the year. He started off on a hot streak when he got some playing time and people wanted his ratings to be increased even though all he was showing the ability to do was hit a mid-range jumper. Now, he's getting role-player minutes off the bench in Charlotte.

I'm not saying that Lin isn't playing well or that he's going to fall off, but I don't feel comfortable giving him a ratings bump just yet.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »