Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #545
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

I used Denver and played against Miami.Lost the game 71:83 playing 10 minute quarters and ´The King´ just killed me :d.He had 38 points 5 assists and 3 steals.He shot 15/23 Fg and 7/9 FT.Wow he really did light up after the first quearter and never stopped lol.Had 14 pints on the 3.rd quarter alone .Only thing i would like to see is more dunks lol.I think Miami had only 1 dunk and that was Lebrons dunk,when he was quite alone too.What sliders shoudl i raise a bit Slimm to be able to see some more dunks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #546
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
I used Denver and played against Miami.Lost the game 71:83 playing 10 minute quarters and ´The King´ just killed me :d.He had 38 points 5 assists and 3 steals.He shot 15/23 Fg and 7/9 FT.Wow he really did light up after the first quearter and never stopped lol.Had 14 pints on the 3.rd quarter alone .Only thing i would like to see is more dunks lol.I think Miami had only 1 dunk and that was Lebrons dunk,when he was quite alone too.What sliders shoudl i raise a bit Slimm to be able to see some more dunks?
Dunk tendency.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #547
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon5 Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

@Slimm

First and most importantly I'd just like to say thank you for all your hard work on these rosters/sliders/settings, they hugely improve the game and I honestly couldn't imagine playing without them.

That said I was wondering about one thing, as I was checking your stats for the Boston v NY game that you posted I saw that Melo and Amar'e both had over 10 rebounds while Chandler only had 8, this is almost exactly what I see every game as well-- Chandler being out-rebounded by those two, and often by Fields as well.

I was wondering if you (or anyone) has any suggestions on how to get Chandler his ~10 rebounds a game and take away some from Melo and Stat who average 6 and 8 a game irl this season respectively. I'm also seeing Jeremy Lin pull down about 6 boards a game as well =( Anyway, thanks again for your hard work!!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #548
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelek11
@Slimm

First and most importantly I'd just like to say thank you for all your hard work on these rosters/sliders/settings, they hugely improve the game and I honestly couldn't imagine playing without them.

That said I was wondering about one thing, as I was checking your stats for the Boston v NY game that you posted I saw that Melo and Amar'e both had over 10 rebounds while Chandler only had 8, this is almost exactly what I see every game as well-- Chandler being out-rebounded by those two, and often by Fields as well.

I was wondering if you (or anyone) has any suggestions on how to get Chandler his ~10 rebounds a game and take away some from Melo and Stat who average 6 and 8 a game irl this season respectively. I'm also seeing Jeremy Lin pull down about 6 boards a game as well =( Anyway, thanks again for your hard work!!
Are you playing on Pro or All-Star?

I watched a CPU game last night between the Knicks and Wolves on All Star.

Anthony 32PTS, 7REB, 3AST
Stoudemire 29PTS, 6REB, 3AST
Chandler 10PTS, 10REB
Lin 10PTS, 1REB, 9AST

Beasley 35PTS, 2REB, 1AST
Love 20PTS, 10REB
9PTS, 1REB
8PTS, 2REB
Rubio 8PTS, 3REB, 10AST

I'd suggest playing 5-6 games and seeing what your averages are. Sometimes they'll grab a little over their average and sometimes they'll grab a little under their average. I can also glance at their rebounding % so far this season and see if anything is significantly different from last season. I doubt their is.

In this game, Love had 9 boards through 3 periods, but he sat about 4-5 minutes of the beginning of the 4th period and neither team missed for the rest of the game. It was mainly Anthony and Beasley going back and forth. It was probably the best finish I've seen in a CPU game. Minnesota only had 37 total rebounds for the game because the Knicks shot 55% from the field, so even though Love only had 10 boards, it was over 25% of the total team boards.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #549
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm playing on All-Star since your latest update, those numbers look great though and for me everything looks great as well, just the rebounding distribution is very strange. I don't really have any solid stats to post as I have my games spread out over 8 or so different associations between two different PC's. I'll play some more at these settings and see what happens though, maybe things will even out. Two games ago Amar'e had 19 rebounds; I was pretty shocked at that but we'll see how it goes.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #550
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelek11
I'm playing on All-Star since your latest update, those numbers look great though and for me everything looks great as well, just the rebounding distribution is very strange. I don't really have any solid stats to post as I have my games spread out over 8 or so different associations between two different PC's. I'll play some more at these settings and see what happens though, maybe things will even out. Two games ago Amar'e had 19 rebounds; I was pretty shocked at that but we'll see how it goes.
I looked at Minnesota and New York (since those are the teams I'm watching right now) and realized that the rebounding numbers did need to be tweaked. Good lookin out, man. I tweaked rotations, player positions, and ratings, then watched another game.

Anthony 39Min, 31PTS, 9REB, 5AST
Stoudemire 28Min, 15PTS, 5REB, 2AST (Foul Trouble)
Smith 12Min, 13PTS, 1REB
Shumpert (SF) 17MIN, 11PTS, 1REB, 4AST, 1STL
Lin 38MIN, 10PTS, 5REB, 5AST
Fields 36MIN, 8PTS, 4REB, 3AST
Chandler 35MIN, 4PTS, 10REB, 1BLK

Love 38MIN, 19PTS, 15REB, 1AST, 2BLK
Rubio 30MIN, 17PTS, 3REB, 2AST
Beasley (Bench) 20MIN, 12PTS, 1REB, 1AST
Ridnour (Starting SG) 32MIN, 12PTS, 4REB, 4AST
Barea 25MIN, 10PTS, 4REB, 5AST
Pekovic (Ratings Adjusted, Starting C) 30MIN, 7PTS, 13REB, 3AST, 3BLK

Better results, IMO. I know it's just one game, but that's pretty encouraging. I think if Amare would have played more Melo's rebounding numbers would have been a little lower. He also doesn't usually play 39 minutes.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #551
MVP

The current roster is playable on all game modes. I am currently in the process of updating player positions, rotations, and tweaking ratings to reflect stats up to the all-star break. I hope to have these things done in the next few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #552
Rookie

OVR: 5

I received permission from 1Rose to add the sig edits from his blog (found here) to slimm's roster file. All the credit for this file goes to slimm and 1Rose.

These have been added to Slimm's most recent file (as of 2/27/12).
Attached Files
File Type: zip 22712sigedits.zip (556.7 KB, 18 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »