Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #665
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

can i integrate the draft classes into the association i started some time ago?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #666
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

^Yes, once the season ends and the game asks you for the type of draft class you would like to have.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #667
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

thanks! i got asked already before i started the season, does that mean ill have that defaul draft class or whatever i chose there for this year at least?
Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #668
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

What draft class did you choose from?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:00 AM   #669
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

Icon5 Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
What draft class did you choose from?
i did it like this, i started the association, then when they asked how id like to handle it for the next draft i believe i chose "create/edit draft class". i took that options cos i didnt have any to load and also i didnt know which i could download from 2kshare and since i read the autogenerated where bs i didnt go for that option either..
then the list with players for the draft showed up and i just went to calender or smth and played the first game.

any chance i can still integrate the draft class which they made here into the game for the upcoming draft?
im 11 games into my association now..
Old 05-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #670
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

Icon4 Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

so i played some more games with those sliders and roster now and started to pay more attention to the stats im getting with them.
im playing on profressional.

my field goal and 3pt percentage is fine, maybe slightly high but can be easily adjusted.

free throw percentage is extremely low, im playing with real player %, already lowered the difficulty to 55 (from 60) and still getting around 55 ft%, shall i lower the difficulty even more or is there any other way to solve it? since im using rp% does the difficulty even affect it btw?

im producing around 12 turnovers per game so slightly too few, how to correct this?

the biggest issue i have is with rebounds, overall im having many rebounds, among the top 3 of the league, but at the same time im having way too few offensive rebounds and too many defensive ones. anybody else having that problem?

the rest is alright or if some other stat is off its clearly cos of my style of playing and not caused by sliders or roster.

does anybody else getting similar results and how to slove them?

another question i have is if there is a way to check the stats that my oponents having against me over the course of the season? i know you can check it after every game but i was wondering if is a way to see the accumulated ones over all games i played during the season.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #671
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
i did it like this, i started the association, then when they asked how id like to handle it for the next draft i believe i chose "create/edit draft class". i took that options cos i didnt have any to load and also i didnt know which i could download from 2kshare and since i read the autogenerated where bs i didnt go for that option either..
then the list with players for the draft showed up and i just went to calender or smth and played the first game.

any chance i can still integrate the draft class which they made here into the game for the upcoming draft?
im 11 games into my association now..
I think you can't, given that you opted for edit the players of a draft class generated by the CPU; That means the only customizable thing are via the ingame editor and manually...

That, unless you modify the draft class manually through Reditor, which can be very tedious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #672
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
another question i have is if there is a way to check the stats that my oponents having against me over the course of the season? i know you can check it after every game but i was wondering if is a way to see the accumulated ones over all games i played during the season.
NBA 2K12 keeps the Opponents stats somewhere. It has to, or else it wouldn't be able to calculate Metric Stats.

However, there's no screen in the game that shows them to you. Vlad Zola Jr, the creator of REditor, will be soon working on decoding the Team Stats from the 2K12 saves to add the according tab to REditor, and I've informed him of this, told him to look for Opponents stats too.

Until then, you can use NBA Stats Tracker, enter each box score after each game you play, and the tool will accumulate the Opponents' stats for you. You can check out both your and your Opponents' stats for any kind of timeframe, as long as you enter your Box Scores. And by Box Scores, I don't mean the players' stats as well. That's optional. You just need the teams' stats which are available from the View Box Score screen from the Calendar or Home Page.

To view Opponents' stats, go to Team Overview, choose your team, and then click on "Between" in the Timeframe part of the window (bottom-right). Pick the dates between which you want to see stats, and there you go.

To find out more about NBA Stats Tracker and download it:
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84110

Last edited by Leftos; 05-04-2012 at 10:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »