Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #697
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrim
I installed everything following the instructions in the first post and everything seemed to work fine. However, I've noticed LeBron James' shoes are bright green , VERY bright and VERY green. I'm not sure if this is normal or I did something wrong. I don't recall ever having seen LeBron wearing such bright green shoes, and even if he had, they're way too green in the game, which makes me think that I installed something incorrectly. Am I right, and any idea of how to fix this? If it turns out this is the way they are supposed to be, any way to change them?

Thanks!
I think that was how they were patched in. I didn't do the shoe work, though, so I'm not completely sure. I know I'm seeing some bright green kicks, also.

Iman Shumpert finished the year playing more SF than PG when Lin took over and was listed as such on all rotation websites I visited.

I am not planning on making a 2012-2013 roster file for NBA 2k12 based off of this project, but I have been asked to add my edits to the Ultimate Base Roster Project. I highly recommend downloading it if you haven't. I have the tendencies to about 19 players that weren't on my roster to edit and I'll be sending it back to the author of the project. Once that's finished, all current players will have my ratings/tendencies edits applied.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #698
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I think that was how they were patched in. I didn't do the shoe work, though, so I'm not completely sure. I know I'm seeing some bright green kicks, also.

Iman Shumpert finished the year playing more SF than PG when Lin took over and was listed as such on all rotation websites I visited.

I am not planning on making a 2012-2013 roster file for NBA 2k12 based off of this project, but I have been asked to add my edits to the Ultimate Base Roster Project. I highly recommend downloading it if you haven't. I have the tendencies to about 19 players that weren't on my roster to edit and I'll be sending it back to the author of the project. Once that's finished, all current players will have my ratings/tendencies edits applied.

sounds awesome man, just downloaded that roster, finally! let me know once its done!

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 07-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #699
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
sounds awesome man, just downloaded that roster, finally! let me know once its done!
I emailed it today. Not sure when it'll be posted. Check the thread for updates.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #700
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3

How do you know that making players have 0 in most of the usepick, set screen etc will inpact the game.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:21 AM   #701
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
How do you know that making players have 0 in most of the usepick, set screen etc will inpact the game.
I only set Set Screen, Use Screen and Isolation Tendencies to 0. I know how they impact the game from a ridiculous amount of testing. Also, through mysynergysports.com, I learned that the VAST majority if NBA players take less than 5% of their shots coming off of screens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #702
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I only set Set Screen, Use Screen and Isolation Tendencies to 0. I know how they impact the game from a ridiculous amount of testing. Also, through mysynergysports.com, I learned that the VAST majority if NBA players take less than 5% of their shots coming off of screens.
Ok ive tried your roster but to me it seemed that the players stood still alot, like they did before I tried your roster. Im no basketball guru at all because im from sweden but I know the game has to little off ball movement.

I may have misunderstood the reason as to why you did this change though...
Old 10-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #703
Rookie

OVR: 0

i don't know where i've been all of this time, but i just discovered this now, slimm - great work. did you ever get a chance to run through the classic teams as well?

edit: nevermind, i took a look for myself.

Last edited by lostsoul; 10-29-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #704
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul
i don't know where i've been all of this time, but i just discovered this now, slimm - great work. did you ever get a chance to run through the classic teams as well?

edit: nevermind, i took a look for myself.
I did some of them. Once the Ultimate Base Roster was released, I used it for the classic teams.

Try out my 2k13 roster set if you haven't already.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »