Home

Sorry PC Gamers, NBA 2K13 All-Star Weekend Is Not in Your Future

This is a discussion on Sorry PC Gamers, NBA 2K13 All-Star Weekend Is Not in Your Future within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sorry PC Gamers, NBA 2K13 All-Star Weekend Is Not in Your Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb
Thats why I invest in both versions when its patched and tons of mods are floating around I migrate to PC
Patches.. Hahah, I'm glad one of us is hopeful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
That is not something that moders can add unfortunately. They can not add features that aren't in the game to begin with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
All the files from extra game modes are already in the disc. The problem for PC is the game mode itself is not there...
Old 10-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Dammit. Don't developers understand that PC versions should not be held back? I'm not going to down the consoles as I don't have a problem with what they do for their price/needs. But I would rather have a full fledged (at least equal PC game) to be able to play on the go. Meaning I have the game in my laptop where I can play once I plug in my laptop to an outlet.

Consoles require carrying extra accessories. The 360 itself is bigger if not heavier then an ordinary laptop. You need a TV to plug in, while a 17" 1080P screen can be enough for casual gaming.

I don't see why I have to pay for $60 for a console that I rarely use. Did 2K leave the DLC/files off the cd because they don't charge the same $60 on the video games? Hell, just charge the PC games full price. I just wan't all the options.

I'm a little late on the 2k13 news, but it ruined my hopes for the game. Not saying it will be a bad game, as there are a lot of different updates, but I was waiting for an actual allstar game to go with the upgraded my player mode.

If this happens for 2K14 you can forget about my money (which you don't care about as it's only $60.) I don't play online, my younger brother plays PC games more now, so I'll just mod the 360 and burn my games.

Tired of having to play games on different platforms due to developers being inconsistent. I wouldn't have cared if there was no PC version, but if you're putting time into the process to make one, then why not go all out?
Old 10-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge
I bet my life the same thing will happen this year.
Of course it will.....every year we wait for a patch for months
Old 10-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
All the files from extra game modes are already in the disc. The problem for PC is the game mode itself is not there...
After installing my PC version there are indeed files in the directory that are listed as 3ptshootout ,All star game , and slam dunk contest.
So it seems the files are there , just need to be activated somehow.

Last year some teams didnt make the cut when it came to the PC version like the Warriors and the Kings.They were pre order exclusives or something , just not offered on the PC.But after few weeks someone released a unlocker that unlocked those teams on the PC.

Now that might not work for the All star weekend stuff , but I'm hopeful.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you check if there's anything related to the MyCloset or did they totally remove that?
Old 10-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just finished ASW with my PG (playing for Clippers).
I was in the Dunk Contest (and won, but didnt play it, read it in tweets that I won), 3pt contest (I guess i didn't win because there where no "tweets" about it), Rising Star Challenge (87 points scored 5rbs 7ast 3stl) and All Star game (16 points only 4 minutes played).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »