Raptors
Rockets
Spurs
Suns
Trailblazers
Timberwolves
OKC
Wizards

There are a couple of players I had issue with, because I can't find their player ID anywhere in that list. They are not done yet:

Alan Anderson - Toronto
Aleksey Shved - Minnesota
Leonard Meyers - Portland (Odd as he is a first rounder)

Also had a duplicate:
Derrick Williams Duplicate - Minnesota- Used first set of stats listed on spreadsheet

The editor does not like when you copy a set a rows and then skip a row, even if these seperated rows are all copied and pasted. It will not change the ratings after the point of skipped rows. I had to take the above player rows out (copied them into new Sheet 2 in document), delete the rows, then recopy everything in one big chunk. When doing this, the player ratings would then change for those that didn't previously.

slimm, is that all of the teams? All other players in yellow, so not sure if more teams are left to do.

Checked the roster, and it works.

Roster: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0R...mo1bzV4VEJKc00

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0R...FZ0bnJRak5la0E
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #82
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Teams completed:

Pistons
Raptors
Rockets
Spurs
Suns
Trailblazers
Timberwolves
OKC
Wizards

There are a couple of players I had issue with, because I can't find their player ID anywhere in that list. They are not done yet:

Alan Anderson - Toronto
Aleksey Shved - Minnesota
Leonard Meyers - Portland (Odd as he is a first rounder)

Also had a duplicate:
Derrick Williams Duplicate - Minnesota- Used first set of stats listed on spreadsheet

The editor does not like when you copy a set a rows and then skip a row, even if these seperated rows are all copied and pasted. It will not change the ratings after the point of skipped rows. I had to take the above player rows out (copied them into new Sheet 2 in document), delete the rows, then recopy everything in one big chunk. When doing this, the player ratings would then change for those that didn't previously.

slimm, is that all of the teams? All other players in yellow, so not sure if more teams are left to do.

Checked the roster, and it works.

Roster: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0R...mo1bzV4VEJKc00

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0R...FZ0bnJRak5la0E
I believe that's it, my man, except for the free agent pool. I will do those this week. I will comb-over the roster tomorrow night or Monday. I've got church in the morning, teaching Bible study at a nursing home in the afternoon and preaching at my home church tomorrow night. Won't have much time besides that.

Thanks again for your help. Would you mind helping me with some draft classes throughout the year?
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:08 AM   #83
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I believe that's it, my man, except for the free agent pool. I will do those this week. I will comb-over the roster tomorrow night or Monday. I've got church in the morning, teaching Bible study at a nursing home in the afternoon and preaching at my home church tomorrow night. Won't have much time besides that.

Thanks again for your help. Would you mind helping me with some draft classes throughout the year?
Awesome, thanks so much for all of your help, and for the spreadsheets! I would love to help out in any way I can, just keep me posted, as I will keep an eye on this thread.

I don't know much about hex editing and what not, but I am going to try to see how to get any uniforms or missing players and what not.

Have a great night and rest of your weekend!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Slimm44 I've been working on the 2k13 Draft Class for the past day or two I've got 30-32 names from a combo of Draft Express and NBA Draft.net. I tried to make the faces look as close to what the guys look like in real life. I did all of the ratings for the names that are in there and also have the school names, age (on some youngest age available was 1993) Weight, Height.
If you want to take a look at the ratings (I just started on the tendencies and stuff) It would at least give you guys a base to go off of so you won't have to do as much adding. Only two major guys that I totally forgot to include are Alex Poythress and Mason Plumlee, I have no idea why. Well let me know you think, use as you wish.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7W...E5xNTJqUU9Ub1k
Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 AM   #85
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
do these rosters address the lack of involvement by the big men? If I play against the sixers I want to see Bynum very involved and score 20 points consistently. if i play against shaq or wilt in the classic games....those 2 should be dominating and just about unstoppable.

With all sliders ive tried these great big men average 5-10 points a game with decent guards getting the most field goal attempts.just not realistic.

It would be great if this rroster addresses that issue.

thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 03:16 AM   #86
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Poster, I'll make sure the tool handles empty rows better and release a new version today.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #87
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

I think the just-released v0.5.2.4 should be handling empty rows better. If you're still having issues, give me a sample of the data you're trying to paste and is giving you problems in [code] tags here.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great job guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »