Home

Old 10-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #105
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Glad to see your work coming together slimm44, and glad I could help.

Rosters like yours will make Association worth playing soon enough.

EDIT: As for most of the missing players, you can find their IDs in the original roster so that you can add them to the FA pool and assign them, as well as to be able to edit them, and I guess you can find Player IDs now easily using that roster editing trainer I posted. Most of them have CFs and Portraits assigned, but are lacking ratings and tendencies (and pretty much all other information), although the first 2K roster update could help you with that, as the ones that were added to their teams got updated.

There will still be players missing, like Pistons' Kravtsov and Singler. Some of them are in the roster, just hidden and with no CF or portrait (e.g. these two), but you can use those entries as a base. Some others however need to be created from scratch using CAPs.

Keep checking the NLSC forum though, some missing players' CFs and Portraits are bound to show up, and I hope our CF modders will fix the black arms on the players required for current rosters.
Novato, CA, USA

Last edited by Leftos; 10-15-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #106

slimm44, any way I could help with getting missing players in the roster sooner? Anything I could implement in the editor, or some work I could do directly on the roster in-game or in the editor? I just want to start an Association so bad.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #107
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
slimm44, any way I could help with getting missing players in the roster sooner? Anything I could implement in the editor, or some work I could do directly on the roster in-game or in the editor? I just want to start an Association so bad.
I've added all missing FA's (that haven't retired) and all 2nd round rookies from this season. I'm in the process of editing them now. I hope to have them down within the next few days. I'm going as fast as I can, my friend.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #108

Great to know. Don't push yourself too hard, and if there's anything I can do to help, hit me up.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #109
Rookie

deathsai's Arena

OVR: 2

What kind of sliders are you using for all of this?
Tampa Bay Lightning
UCF Knights
Old 10-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #110
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

slimm, great job! I am also willing to help better the roster in any way if needed. In case you would need help with some of the future steps as you outlined in your first post, or anything else. Thanks again for your work!
Old 10-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 1

thx bro for your great roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #112
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Great to know. Don't push yourself too hard, and if there's anything I can do to help, hit me up.
Can you find out how to edit draft classes? The main scale that will be different from my roster to the generic draft classes is the Touches Tendency. I can revamp that if necessary but it would be AWESOME to be edit draft classes with your program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
slimm, great job! I am also willing to help better the roster in any way if needed. In case you would need help with some of the future steps as you outlined in your first post, or anything else. Thanks again for your work!
Draft classes, my man. Draft classes. I've gotten all of the original FA's edited (roughly) aside from the Freelance Tendencies. I basically checked for ratings that were too-high or low and edited the most important ratings and tendencies (OFF/DEF AWA, POT, CON, Take Shot, Shot Locations, Drive the Lane, Attack Basket, Pass Out) and will get the Freelance Tendencies done, probably today.

After that I have the few hidden FA's on the disk and the 2nd round rookies and I'll release a "rough draft" release that will be good to use for any game mode. The main thing I need is Draft Classes. If you use my Draft Class Creation Guide used in the first post, it should take a few days per class editing the players in-game. If you have any questions, let me know.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »