Home

Old 10-20-2012, 01:36 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

i liked, but chris andersen ovr 80, rly?
Old 10-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #178
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Again with the complaints about overall. slimm44 has established the way he calculates the individual ratings to provide for the utmost realistic experience. Who cares what overall is and how it's calculated? What, should he be dropping ratings artificially so as to decrease his overall? No. He has his formulas, he does each player and each rating individually, and the result is amazing.

Stop complaining about overall.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-20-2012, 05:19 AM   #179
Rookie

I've made it through my rookie season as a SG with the Cavaliers using these rosters and future's game sliders (I used cheat engine to lock the sliders which I copied from over in the sliders forum) I lowered Waiters' stats so that I could start right off the bat before I began. All I can say is after about 15 games I knew I loved these rosters. Everyone plays much better. There are only a few minor flaws that aren't that major. Listen to some realistic scores for game's I've had: 105-67 L vs the Heat. 83-81 W vs Boston, 106-100 W vs Wizards. 95-69 L vs Lakers. Shooting percentages aren't ridiculous unless you go up against ridiculous opponents IE the Heat or the Lakers which is how it should be. You can really see the difference in gameplay with these rosters. Only stupid thing that has nothing to do with the rosters is that I went into the GM's office to say how good Byron Scott was doing and the GM was like but we aren't winning enough and then fired him. So if you are in mycareer I wouldn't talk too much about your coach esp if you are 25-45.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:23 AM   #180
Rookie

Leftos you use makarsh33 sliders right? How are the offensive rebounds for you? I seem to get to few with these coach profiles (crash off boards to 0) setting...
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #181
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakonx
i liked, but chris andersen ovr 80, rly?
I've already explained why his ratings are high a few posts up. He has high ratings (based on statistical formulas) in Offensive Awareness, Defensive Awareness, Blocking, and both Rebounding ratings. Please, sign him to a team, play against him, and see how he plays. After that, come in and question the ratings.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #182
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

I added player contracts editing to the Roster Editor, so whoever wants to apply contract edits no longer has to go through the hassle in-game.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I added player contracts editing to the Roster Editor, so whoever wants to apply contract edits no longer has to go through the hassle in-game.
I already did it lol.

Not sure if Slimm updated the newest players himself, but I did it for everyone else on the older one.

Edit: Oh, I'm guessing you were taking in general and not towards this roster directly. Nevermind ^_^

Last edited by Advanced; 10-21-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #184
MVP

OVR: 19

First post has been updated to reflect Signature Move edits made by Advanced. Thanks again, bro.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »