Home

Old 10-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Has anyone tried to hex edit the team colors in this roster to fix the accessories colors, if so, could you explain how you did it? thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #186
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
Has anyone tried to hex edit the team colors in this roster to fix the accessories colors, if so, could you explain how you did it? thanks
I haven't but if I knew how I would do it. We just need to wait for all the uniforms to match the proper colors as well.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:49 AM   #187
Pro

Slimm, these rosters are amazing. I've only played through a month so far, but stats are so close to real life, it's scary. Could you please provide the player formulas? I would love to apply them to draft classes.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:53 AM   #188
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced
I haven't but if I knew how I would do it. We just need to wait for all the uniforms to match the proper colors as well.
Accessories colors are tied to the jersey colors, which I have decoded and put in Roster Editor. To understand which color is which, check out the REDitor tutorial PDF. Jersey colors seem off though for some reason, even if they show up correctly in-game. But it's not parsing them wrong, as they're just hex colors and nothing more.

So I guess you could use Roster Editor to edit the "team colors" in the Jerseys tab to fix the Accessories, unfortunately, just like Players, I have no idea how to match each jersey to each name, so that you know what you're editing. Only thing that was pointed at me to decode was a 1-byte code at the start of a jersey entry which denotes team and home/away; but still, no idea if you're editing the current one or not. I am in contact with people experienced in hex editing stuff like that, maybe they'll help.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-22-2012, 04:57 AM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi,

I noticed that some Lakers, Magic and Nets players have drive lane tendencies while no one else does. This is on pupose or?

Isolation freelance tendencies as well

Also, your sliders say take close shots at 0 and inside shots at 50. What's the logic there?

Thanx

Last edited by necastivi; 10-22-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #190
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by necastivi
Hi,

I noticed that some Lakers, Magic and Nets players have drive lane tendencies while no one else does. This is on pupose or?

Isolation freelance tendencies as well

Also, your sliders say take close shots at 0 and inside shots at 50. What's the logic there?
All players will have DTL and Isolation tendencies at 0 in the next roster update. Those were oversights as I was rushing to get the roster out.

I put those Coaching Sliders at 0 because the AI is programmed to take enough shots in those areas without added help with those sliders. It helps cutting down the PIP issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
Slimm, these rosters are amazing. I've only played through a month so far, but stats are so close to real life, it's scary. Could you please provide the player formulas? I would love to apply them to draft classes.
Try this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...khwUVl5eEFkTmc
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #191
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

slimm44, the new Find & Replace feature in the Roster Editor should come in handy for any mass changes.

For example, the two changes you want to do are THIS simple:
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #192
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
slimm44, the new Find & Replace feature in the Roster Editor should come in handy for any mass changes.

For example, the two changes you want to do are THIS simple:
Great. Googly. Moogly.

That is awesome! I'm going to send you a roster in a little while. Don't look at any Tendencies, but play a game and let me know what you think.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »