Home

Old 10-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #209
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

So, how do the simmed stats result after imputting your last year edits ?

Are there any differences within the results ?

Are the same issues still prevalent ?

Are there any new issues that require a different approach ?

Can someone post either pictures or post of the top 10 on each category as well as on team stats ?

Am on PS3 and havent started editing yet but would really appreciate as much details as possible, as I try to learn the best, from the best.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #210
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
So, how do the simmed stats result after imputting your last year edits ?

Are there any differences within the results ?

Are the same issues still prevalent ?

Are there any new issues that require a different approach ?

Can someone post either pictures or post of the top 10 on each category as well as on team stats ?

Am on PS3 and havent started editing yet but would really appreciate as much details as possible, as I try to learn the best, from the best.
I don't have any screenshots but I know they raised the Inside Rating Scale to 65% in the Sim Engine, which is GREAT. It should be 75%, but it's better than last year.

I am fully confident that nothing else has changed enough to substantially effect sim-stats. VCRTB reported that he has difficulty getting Pierce and Rondo to their respective assist averages so it seems that issue is still there. Once we're about a month into the season, I'll do a test with one team and post pictures of the results. It's too early to do something like that now with so many personnel changes.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #211
MVP

Quick Update: I have all of the Signature Skills done. I'm getting all the subjective Tendencies ironed out now, may add a few new players and will look through the OFF/DEF Awareness ratings then release the first Final Build. Hopefully, I can get that stuff done in the next few days as I'd like to release it the same time as Opening Day.

Anybody willing to do the OFF/DEF Awareness Ratings for me? If so, I'll post the scales.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #212
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

I just hope that with the new filtering features in Roster Editor I can transfer your changes to my ongoing Association. Copy-pasting with ID and column matching works great for stuff like that.

For example, I could grab just the Signature Skills columns after filtering for players with IsHidden = 0, and I could transfer all your sig skills changes without disturbing the draft class or any other auto-generated players.

Yum.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Quick Update: I have all of the Signature Skills done. I'm getting all the subjective Tendencies ironed out now, may add a few new players and will look through the OFF/DEF Awareness ratings then release the first Final Build. Hopefully, I can get that stuff done in the next few days as I'd like to release it the same time as Opening Day.

Anybody willing to do the OFF/DEF Awareness Ratings for me? If so, I'll post the scales.
As always, I'll be more then happy to do them for you.

Post it up or PM me and I'll start after I get back from dinner (Going now)
Old 10-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had a game against Rockets and Kevin Martin took 29 shots against me in 10 minute quarters. Are Rockets tendencies same as the 2k roster?
Old 10-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #215
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44

Slimm can you PM that file with the Sig skills done? I'm doing the same thing as last year (Using your ratings and tendencies as a base for my 360 roster).

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced
As always, I'll be more then happy to do them for you.

Post it up or PM me and I'll start after I get back from dinner (Going now)
I'll send it as soon as I get home from work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
I had a game against Rockets and Kevin Martin took 29 shots against me in 10 minute quarters. Are Rockets tendencies same as the 2k roster?
Its because the touches haven't been updated since last season and their entire roster was overhauled.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »