Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
What Sliders should i use with this perfect roster :P?
slimm has human vs cpu slider posted on the first page. Try that out first and see if that gives you a nice game play for your difficulty level. I'd say play few games with different teams...

If it doesn't work out, try mkharsh's slider set in the slider section. He has two sets of sliders posted so try them both.

I am personally doing this in reverse because I was using mkharsh's slider set already. It plays really nice so far with this roster set.

Though I only got to play two games so far, this roster set greatly improves touches for the big men. I had Bynum going 20+ shot attempts against me. Also Scola was the one of the highest CPU scorer along with Beasealy when I played against the Suns. AI Centres and Power Forwards never worked this hard in the default roster.

Other than CPU's feeding bigs in the post, I also noticed AI taking it's time on offence after defensive rebounds. No more computer rushing to attack your basket.. even though I got somewhat used to this type behaviour by default roster, this is a huge improvement. Smooth transition all around...

I'm gonna try with slimm's slider later today. Thanks slimm.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #274
Rookie

Hi Slimm, I think I'm finally starting to understand what you are saying in the Draft Class Editing Guide. Very detailed and resourceful it looks!

This year I want to give it a try for myself... just make each class as I progress each year in my association.

Just wondering, is there any PC tool you recommend which will make my draft class file edits easier?

Thanks.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:39 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just had an amazing game Boston (me) against Miami (CPU)... You fixed all the flaws (constant fastbreak, cpu rushing, big man post offense etc...). The best roster I have ever tried, the game plays so real now, together with makharsh33 sliders its a win win combination!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #276
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Hi Slimm, I think I'm finally starting to understand what you are saying in the Draft Class Editing Guide. Very detailed and resourceful it looks!

This year I want to give it a try for myself... just make each class as I progress each year in my association.

Just wondering, is there any PC tool you recommend which will make my draft class file edits easier?

Thanks.
There is no editing tool for draft classes yet. We may have to wait for REDitor to be able to do that. Feel free to use the editing guide. The templates for each position are designed to be user friendly. Would you mind creating draft classes outside of an association and sending them to me so I can upload them here? The more the merrier.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #277
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
There is no editing tool for draft classes yet. We may have to wait for REDitor to be able to do that. Feel free to use the editing guide. The templates for each position are designed to be user friendly. Would you mind creating draft classes outside of an association and sending them to me so I can upload them here? The more the merrier.
I see. No tool but that's fine for now.

Sure I will send mine once it's done. I'm going to look at jjhill23's classes first to ensure that my class will look different than his. I think it is a great idea to share everyone's draft classes in here that followed your guide.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm planning to get the Steam DD today. Will there be a problem with modding 2K13 if I have the game through Steam? This roster looks good just by reading all the positive posts.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #279
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

No issues with modding if you have Steam.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #280
MVP

OVR: 0

One question.. Why no Closer sig skill for Kobe, Melo, KD35 etc?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »