Home

Old 10-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #281
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
One question.. Why no Closer sig skill for Kobe, Melo, KD35 etc?
I felt that it was too overpowering, especially in coordination with the other Sig Skills. Another example I thought was too much was giving great PG's Floor General and Dimer. It makes it too much of an unfair advantage. Once you download it, feel free to edit. My goal is to give a good base roster for people to enjoy. Do to it what you like.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 05:50 PM   #282
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I felt that it was too overpowering, especially in coordination with the other Sig Skills. Another example I thought was too much was giving great PG's Floor General and Dimer. It makes it too much of an unfair advantage. Once you download it, feel free to edit. My goal is to give a good base roster for people to enjoy. Do to it what you like.
Thanks bro. And the roster is just amazing. But the problem is, I don't know which sig skill to replace for those players as they deserve all of them + Closer. I hit few bricks with Melo on default roster in 4th quarter but I would only give them to players that are top notch in last 5 minutes when Closer activates. But I was thinking about giving Closer only to Kobe, Melo, KD, CP3, Pierce, Dirk and Wade. I think those players bring victories in close games most often. Once again thanks for this AMAZING roster

Last edited by 8KB24; 10-31-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #283
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone in here using mkharsh slider set 2 and played against the Bulls?

I was hoping to see Derek Rose show but he only went for 13 field goal attempts against me (Celtics). Even when Jason Terry was guarding him, he was just passing up the ball. In this game, Deng was doing most offensive work. I need to play another game against Bulls but just wondering...
Old 10-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #284
MVP

Quote:
Thanks bro. And the roster is just amazing. But the problem is, I don't know which sig skill to replace for those players as they deserve all of them + Closer. I hit few bricks with Melo on default roster in 4th quarter but I would only give them to players that are top notch in last 5 minutes when Closer activates. But I was thinking about giving Closer only to Kobe, Melo, KD, CP3, Pierce, Dirk and Wade. I think those players bring victories in close games most often. Once again thanks for this AMAZING roster
Here is a good place for Clutch stats:

http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

Based on these stats, I would give the Closer Sig to the following players based points and FG% (if I was going to):

Kyrie Irving
Russell Westbrook
Danny Granger
Monta Ellis
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce
Old 10-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #285
MVP

I took top 15 players in pts and then in top 20 +/- I would just write down players that are in both stats in top 15/top20. I also added criterium to have 19 FGA at least. So players who made the cut are... Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kobe and Tony Parker... What do you think about that? I also like your list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 07:49 PM   #286
MVP

Quote:
I took top 15 players in pts and then in top 20 +/- I would just write down players that are in both stats in top 15/top20. I also added criterium to have 19 FGA at least. So players who made the cut are... Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kobe and Tony Parker... What do you think about that? I also like your list.
Kobe shot 32% in 2012 and 40% in 2011. That's WAY too low for me. I could see Parker. 32% is ridiculously low. But, it's your roster. If you want to give it to him, feel free.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Kobe shot 32% in 2012 and 40% in 2011. That's WAY too low for me. I could see Parker. 32% is ridiculously low. But, it's your roster. If you want to give it to him, feel free.
Thanks. Will see that about Kobe and his Closer sig skill. But almost every coach would give his last play to Kobe/Melo/KD to take last shot so...stats can be deceptive but are certainly helpful.. So far I have Irving, Westbrook, Granger, Ellis, Iso-Joe, Pau Pierce, KD, Tony Parker, and MAYBE Melo and Kobe.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:08 PM   #288
Pro

OVR: 7

Loving the roster Slimm, just restarted my Association (only 20 games in) because I found out Amare would be out longer than originally expected plus I wanted Harden to start the season on the Rockets.

One thing I noticed is that you're missing both Pablo Prigioni and Chris Copeland in the roster. These two should get solid minutes especially Copeland who will probably be starting for the next month or so. I also have CFs for both if you need them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »