Home

Old 10-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #289
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
Loving the roster Slimm, just restarted my Association (only 20 games in) because I found out Amare would be out longer than originally expected plus I wanted Harden to start the season on the Rockets.

One thing I noticed is that you're missing both Pablo Prigioni and Chris Copeland in the roster. These two should get solid minutes especially Copeland who will probably be starting for the next month or so. I also have CFs for both if you need them.
Send them and I will create them ASAP.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #290
Banned

OVR: 0

Kobe doesn't have that good of stats in real life in the clutch. The highest % player in the clutch last year was Al Jefferson... A lot of "clutch" players aren't really clutch at all... it is just people talking.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:33 PM   #291
Rookie

OVR: 1

There seems to be much discussion about Sig Skills.

Are your ratings of players INDEPENDENT of Sig Skills? That way I can change them to my heart's content without messing up things.

My goal is to distribute as little Sig Skills as possible. I'm thinking 10 max per Sig Skill.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #292
Pro

OVR: 7

Sent the links for the cyberfaces Slimm, check messages
Old 10-31-2012, 11:18 PM   #293
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown247
Kobe doesn't have that good of stats in real life in the clutch. The highest % player in the clutch last year was Al Jefferson... A lot of "clutch" players aren't really clutch at all... it is just people talking.
I tend to have to agree, players are labeled as clutch usually when they memorable performances in a certain series in the playoffs. The Clutch Sig might be something that can be given during the playoffs only.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #294
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Anyone in here using mkharsh slider set 2 and played against the Bulls?

I was hoping to see Derek Rose show but he only went for 13 field goal attempts against me (Celtics). Even when Jason Terry was guarding him, he was just passing up the ball. In this game, Deng was doing most offensive work. I need to play another game against Bulls but just wondering...

So it looks like just a little bit of slider tweak was required because mkharsh slider set was not originated by using slimm's overhauled roster set.

I had to increase CPU's Attack the Basket tendency to 2 from 0.

Now Rose is the leading scorer on my game against Bulls with over 20 field goal attempts. Saw some nice drive in finishes... if not, he got to the foul line rightfully.

And this change gave the CPU more adequate fast breaks points as well. (Although I was happy to see how this roster set and mkharsh's slider set stopped aggressive CPU behaviour completely after offensive rebound, the team stat sheet showed CPU scoring 2-5 fast break points only. Now I see very balanced game play)

I think I'm almost where I want to be with this game.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #295
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey guys, which sliders are you using with slimm44's roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 4

i have a problem.It seems i canīt drvie by anyone and cpu players seem to run faster than mine...when they have fast-break..i canīt catch their palyer ,even if he is having a ball and my player should be faster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »