Home

Old 11-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #297
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
i have a problem.It seems i canīt drvie by anyone and cpu players seem to run faster than mine...when they have fast-break..i canīt catch their palyer ,even if he is having a ball and my player should be faster.
What Difficulty and Slider Set are you using?
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #298
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Hey guys, which sliders are you using with slimm44's roster?
I'm using mkharsh's All-Star sliders, the 2nd set
Old 11-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
What Difficulty and Slider Set are you using?
it should be Pro and the slider set you have on the first page.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 1

Also, why does slimm44's roster have the coach profile fastbreak for all current NBA teams at 0? and Jazz is the only team with 100 crash offensive glass
Old 11-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #301
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Also, why does slimm44's roster have the coach profile fastbreak for all current NBA teams at 0? and Jazz is the only team with 100 crash offensive glass
Fastbreak and Call Plays at 0 stops the CPU from running like wild after every missed shot. The Jazz at 100 for Crash Glass was a testing idea that I forgot to change back when I released the roster. Feel free to put it at 0 or whatever you would like it to be.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #302
Rookie

OVR: 4

am i the only one feeling that speed issue and driving by players is quite impossible unless i make a really good dribbling move or something?
Old 11-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #303
Rookie

OVR: 0

Whoops accidently posted this in your 2k12 roster thread.

I've played about a months worth of association with the Cavs and with the sliders have found it a little too easy once I got used to it only really having close or losing games with like the Heat or OKC and the Bulls. One of the things I did was first lower Tristan Thompson's freethrow skill (He has been shooting like 75% which is ridiculous for him also his animation is one of the easiest in the game. I also accounted for Boobie Gibson and the rest of the backup point guards on the Cavs being just awful at managing a game and lowered all of their passing ratings to 50-55 which helped me increase my overall turnovers to be more realistic. Also I increase the inside and close ratings for the CPU on the sliders to around 46-47 I found this didn't really increase their ability to make stupid inside shots but definitely helped big men like Bynum and Gasol to score much more effectively.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #304
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
am i the only one feeling that speed issue and driving by players is quite impossible unless i make a really good dribbling move or something?
I had this issue a bit. It takes a while to get used to it. No matter what I always start with a jab step as that will help you get by a guy a bit faster. Makes the computer hesitate a bit like would happen in real life and seems to let you get to max speed a bit faster. Also with a right handed player if you drive from the left side of the court around a screen set on one of the plays and someone steps up using the dribble move to the right will let you move right around the guy and get an easy layup or foul.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »