Home

Old 11-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

But should be able to beat the defender 1vs1 on some oocasions,definetly with really fast guys with good handling,but it seems that defender can always stay in front of me and if im next to him and the contact comes my player just stops or gets back again...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #306
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
But should be able to beat the defender 1vs1 on some oocasions,definetly with really fast guys with good handling,but it seems that defender can always stay in front of me and if im next to him and the contact comes my player just stops or gets back again...
Lower on ball defense to you're liking.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #307
Rookie

OVR: 4

hmm..okay,but i donīt think itīs the only issue, but i will see.Maby i should try Mkarsh sliders or something if others donīt blame about that kind of thing.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 1

So anyone who uses mkharsh #2 slider set with slimm44's roster? Can you tell me what adjustments you made?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
I know it may seem that way, but even Derrick Rose and Westbrook CAN be defended in real life. I mean they both do dribble moves before starting their drives, neither just run right at a guy because even if they are athletic just backing up isn't that hard. Try driving to the right and holding the dribble move stick towards the top right after drawing contact and with a faster player and a lot of faster players will let you get right by a guy like Nash or Dragic.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #310
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhill23
I know it may seem that way, but even Derrick Rose and Westbrook CAN be defended in real life. I mean they both do dribble moves before starting their drives, neither just run right at a guy because even if they are athletic just backing up isn't that hard. Try driving to the right and holding the dribble move stick towards the top right after drawing contact and with a faster player and a lot of faster players will let you get right by a guy like Nash or Dragic.
Dragic is a good defender in real life, just look what he did to Curry previous game... Hes alot better in defense than Nash...
Old 11-02-2012, 05:33 AM   #311
Rookie

I use Makharsh33 second set sliders and all is OK, I only have CPU drive to the basket tendency at 2 like someone before me said and I am thinking that I need to change something about off rebounds as I only get 7 per game at best, no matter which team...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #312
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix24
I use Makharsh33 second set sliders and all is OK, I only have CPU drive to the basket tendency at 2 like someone before me said and I am thinking that I need to change something about off rebounds as I only get 7 per game at best, no matter which team...
Have you tried the latest changes on the second slider?

Last edited by free24ride1; 11-02-2012 at 09:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »