Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #345
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
Are there different install instructions for STEAM version?
The save data (rosters, etc) should be the same location. For the cyberfaces and other .iffs, go to wherever you installed Steam, then it should be SteamApps/common/NBA2K13. Install them there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #346
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Can i do it in the middle of the association?
I believe so.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:04 AM   #347
Rookie

OVR: 0

With this roster the "quick plays" of Indiana has changed. How do I put West instead Hibbert in the low post?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #348
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltrs
With this roster the "quick plays" of Indiana has changed. How do I put West instead Hibbert in the low post?
I don't know how to change quick plays. West's primary play is Low Post, Post Up is his highest Freelance Tendency, and his Touches Tendency is 78, meaning he's going to get a lot of plays called for him when Automatic Playcalling is on.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #349
Pro

Your roster is really great. I got 2k13 yesterday. First thing I did was downloading your roster. After that I hadn't much time so the first game I played was a few minutes ago. Really nice experience. I played on Pro since I hadn't a basketball game since 2 or 3 years ago.

I was playing with the Rockets.

Last edited by wudl83; 11-04-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 2

just played with your roster (but sim sliders). Suns(me) vs Magic. They were just awful. Turk was 1 for 17 and Ayon 1 for 14 from the floor ) I don't know what's wrong with these guys.. And I tried different difficulties during the game from Pro to Superstar but didn't notice much of a difference
Old 11-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #351
Rookie

"just played with your roster (but sim sliders). Suns(me) vs Magic. They were just awful. Turk was 1 for 17 and Ayon 1 for 14 from the floor ) I don't know what's wrong with these guys.. And I tried different difficulties during the game from Pro to Superstar but didn't notice much of a difference"

How good are you? I'm pretty good so I had to edit the sliders to help the PC out with the sliders. Also, play a few more games, but use the sliders you see in first post they are there for a reason. I also wouldn't say that it's out of the realm of possibility that that happens to the Magic in a game this year.

They are for realistic as possible stats, if you are the kind of player that just forces the issue and sprints up the court and just does a layup then the rosters aren't going to make a huge difference for you because that's now how it's supposed to be played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #352
Pro

I didn't feel this. As I played vs. the Kings Cousins, THornton and THomas were dominant.
I played a second game with the Warriors against the Jazz. Jefferson had a big big night and I won in overtime (Curry had tied the game with 1 second left in the regular time with a 3 pointer ^^).

The only thing that seems to be a little bit low are fastbreak points. Which slider should I alter to make fastbreak points a little higher?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »