Home

Old 11-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #377
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Accoring to this data and PIP ,definetly in my game there are too many attempts in the paint and scoring in the paint also.It seems liek average PIP in the nba is about 35 or a bit more.But in my game i hardly see cpu teams averaging under 50%PIP of the overall score.Itīs more like,if they have 90 points,iīts about 45-55 PIP,sometimes even more.
Which sliders are you using?
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Which sliders are you using?
Those sliders you last posted and pro difficulty.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #379
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

slimm, I read over at NLSC that you are working on re-rating egodynasty's draft classes. Do you need any help?

He has a great base, but the ratings are a little high, so awesome to hear that you are working on it.

I know I said I would try to help with a draft class, but I got a little busy. Also was worried that without a full knowledge of how good the incoming players are, that I wouldn't know how to properly rate them, even with your guide.

I might need some rating guidance, but would be willing to help otherwise. :-)
Old 11-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #380
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
slimm, I read over at NLSC that you are working on re-rating egodynasty's draft classes. Do you need any help?

He has a great base, but the ratings are a little high, so awesome to hear that you are working on it.

I know I said I would try to help with a draft class, but I got a little busy. Also was worried that without a full knowledge of how good the incoming players are, that I wouldn't know how to properly rate them, even with your guide.

I might need some rating guidance, but would be willing to help otherwise. :-)
I'm cool with that, but PM Egodynasty over there and ask him. He's put A LOT of work into them. I'm thinking about combing over them and mainly adjusting passing, rebounding, Off/DEF Awareness, Potential, and Consistency Ratings. I have very, very little time to do any editing right now.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #381
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I'm cool with that, but PM Egodynasty over there and ask him. He's put A LOT of work into them. I'm thinking about combing over them and mainly adjusting passing, rebounding, Off/DEF Awareness, Potential, and Consistency Ratings. I have very, very little time to do any editing right now.
Sounds good, I will ask him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 03:42 AM   #382
Pro

OVR: 0

The only problem that is left for me is that whatever team I use (user control) I am unable to make fast breaks (except when I steal the ball from the PG or something like that). It seems that the CPU always gets back way too quick. What chance do I have to change that? Everything else seems fine.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #383
Pro

OVR: 0

I set the fastbreak slider in the Coach profiles to 1. Here is my last game, me playing the Nuggets:
Old 11-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudl83
I set the fastbreak slider in the Coach profiles to 1. Here is my last game, me playing the Nuggets:
good stats, but what about too many points in the paint and it's strange but CPU made only 15 assists on 102 points o0

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »