Home

Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #385
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAN_JE
good stats, but what about too many points in the paint and it's strange but CPU made only 15 assists on 102 points o0
I am satisfied with the PIP. If the PIP are between 30-50% of the amount of points the team scores, I can accept it. I think that's a realistic range of possibility. I can even accept a team scoring up to 60-70% of it's PIP if it's a rare occurrence. Sometimes, teams just get stomped in the paint.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I am satisfied with the PIP. If the PIP are between 30-50% of the amount of points the team scores, I can accept it. I think that's a realistic range of possibility. I can even accept a team scoring up to 60-70% of it's PIP if it's a rare occurrence. Sometimes, teams just get stomped in the paint.
One thing i'm not so pleased with gameplay is that sometimes CPU tries to go in the paint to hard with too much dribble penetration. For me it's better when they use more passing or shoot pull up jumpers )

Last edited by CAN_JE; 11-07-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #387
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
One thing i'm not so pleased with gameplay is that sometimes CPU tries to go in the paint to hard with too much dribble penetration. For me it's better when the more passing or shoot pull up jumpers )
Try the same teams with the same sliders but make sure both teams have Fast Break set to 0.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #388
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
good stats, but what about too many points in the paint and it's strange but CPU made only 15 assists on 102 points o0
That's a good thing...teams have nights like those with 15 assists...it's better than them ALWAYS getting 25-40 like they seem to with me...I clog the paint so the point guard at the top of the key waits for a down screen for a swingman, kicks it to them, and they shoot without dribbling... 40 assists...lol
Old 11-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #389
Rookie

OVR: 4

What sliders to you find best guys with this rosters?The sldierso n the first page doesn´t seem to suit me, cause i usually see more than 50% of the PIP.I would like to see a bit more mid range game or something liek that.I played against Dallas and i never saw Dirk taking a 3 point shot.All his shots were either inside or really close to it.Also Curry from Golden state,he doesn´t seem to want to shoot at all,not even the 3 pointer.
PS!Does Shumpert deserve any other sig skill except those defensive one?Any dunking one maby or not?

Last edited by ohvitser12; 11-07-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #390
Rookie

OVR: 4
P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
What sliders to you find best guys with this rosters?The sldierso n the first page doesn´t seem to suit me, cause i usually see more than 50% of the PIP.I would like to see a bit more mid range game or something liek that.I played against Dallas and i never saw Dirk taking a 3 point shot.All his shots were either inside or really close to it.Also Curry from Golden state,he doesn´t seem to want to shoot at all,not even the 3 pointer.
PS!Does Shumpert deserve any other sig skill except those defensive one?Any dunking one maby or not?
A lot of people used MK sliders before he took them down. Also, I've read that excessive PIP is possibly a gameplay issue and can't be resolved by changing sliders. However, I can't confirm that.

Dirk really doesn't take many threes IRL. He does most of his damage from the mid range/high post area.

Idk about Curry. He torches me consistently when we play the Warriors. However, that's only in MC. Quick Play is definitely another story. You might need to play around a little with his tendencies. Have you had this problem with any other shooters?

Its your roster now, but I don't think Shumpert needs any dunking sigs. Everyone throws down on someone a couple times, but I don't recall him doing it with consistency in his Rookie year.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by tblack228; 11-07-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #391
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
In the end it's still only a game. I do not expect 100% realism but the game felt okay.
The PIP are indeed a little bit high and the low assist number of the Wolves can be explained the following: I changed my defensive settings and guarded Love real hard (tight defense, doubling in the post, etc.) so he only scored 11 points (but had 13 rebs as well) so Rubio was taking a ****load of the Wolves' attempts. He had 24 points in the end. Since he is the PG he wasn't fed by other guys. I gonna play another game this evening and then post the screenshot on here. Maybe I play a little bit around with sliders and coach profiles again.
Also it seems to me that this fastbreak slider in the Coach profiles not only raises the chance of fastbreaks but also makes the players go into the zone a little bit more. Maybe I am wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #392
MVP

OVR: 0

I'm getting 75-78 FGA and crazy 52-65 % FG with my Lakers in Association. The CPU is normal. What to change in sliderS?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »