Home

Old 11-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #401
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyknoxx
Hey Slimm, are u working on a updated roster with new tendencies and ratings for this season with the new players like prigioni and many others ?

Your roster is by far the best...

Thanks.
I believe Advanced is doing the Ratings/Tendencies for the list of players I posted a few days ago. There will be another release coming, hopefully in the next few weeks. I simply have no time to edit anything.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 0

not to underappreciate what you've done slimm, but why no love for legends? do you have plans to run through those teams anywhere down the road?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul
not to underappreciate what you've done slimm, but why no love for legends? do you have plans to run through those teams anywhere down the road?
I do plan on editing the legends. As of right now, I simply have no time. I'm guessing that the legends won't get done until after the 1st of the year. From October 1st until December 31st I go from being the Assistant Pastor to the Acting Pastor at my church. I've been working 80-90 hour weeks between church and work ( I work full-time). I also have a wife and two kids under 4 at home.

That being said, if anybody is interested, please help with this project. So far, I've had two people agree to help and I am very grateful for that. I have posted comprehensive editing guides and I will even post a simplified ratings scale spreadsheet for anybody that is interested in helping. Thanks to Leftos' editor, I was able to get all active players edited this soon. With a team effort, it would go much faster.

If you look in the Roster sub-forum, most of the large-scale projects have teams working on them, not individuals. This is the only project that edits the ENTIRE roster file that I know of that has 99% of the work done by an individual.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #404
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I these sliders help that.

Layup Defense Takeoff 100
Layup Defense Gather 80
Still over 50-55 percent. But that may be because Dwight is getting his buckets only from putbacks, hustle points and lobs and Nash is having yet another MVP-like season. Well, I'll see how this sliders work with my new Bucks association.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #405
Rookie

Quote:
I do plan on editing the legends. As of right now, I simply have no time. I'm guessing that the legends won't get done until after the 1st of the year. From October 1st until December 31st I go from being the Assistant Pastor to the Acting Pastor at my church. I've been working 80-90 hour weeks between church and work ( I work full-time). I also have a wife and two kids under 4 at home.

That being said, if anybody is interested, please help with this project. So far, I've had two people agree to help and I am very grateful for that. I have posted comprehensive editing guides and I will even post a simplified ratings scale spreadsheet for anybody that is interested in helping. Thanks to Leftos' editor, I was able to get all active players edited this soon. With a team effort, it would go much faster.

If you look in the Roster sub-forum, most of the large-scale projects have teams working on them, not individuals. This is the only project that edits the ENTIRE roster file that I know of that has 99% of the work done by an individual.
not only are you doing them all by yourself, but imo they're probably the most accurate and systemically thorough edits out there. i really can't see myself helping out here, as i just don't think i'm cut out for all of that tbh so all i can say is gl and i look forward to the end result.

i think your project coupled with vann's playbook will make the game unimaginably better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #406
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul
not only are you doing them all by yourself, but imo they're probably the most accurate and systemically thorough edits out there. i really can't see myself helping out here, as i just don't think i'm cut out for all of that tbh so all i can say is gl and i look forward to the end result.

i think your project coupled with vann's playbook will make the game unimaginably better.
Have you been able to figure out the Fast Break problem or are you just dealing with it?

EDIT: Also, can you understand this spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...W0wVGxiRGtkZnc

Last edited by slimm44; 11-09-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #407
Rookie

Quote:
Have you been able to figure out the Fast Break problem or are you just dealing with it?

EDIT: Also, can you understand this spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...W0wVGxiRGtkZnc
i haven't really been playing the game lately, but last time i fired it up i actually got good results with crash boards @ 1, fast break @ 1, and run plays at 99. pretty sure it was the fb @ 1 that made the difference - the cpu walked the ball up the court and only pushed when they had numbers. how much of it was placebo though, i don't know because i was playing very casually and only played a half.

i really can't comprehend that spreadsheet, that's why i said i'm not really the guy for those things. i guess i can make out bits and pieces of it but in a nutshell, no.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #408
Pro

Slimm, if you need help, I would like to support you as far as I can!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »