Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #457
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Hi all!

I have a question about the sliders... I seen sliders on the first page and i was wondering should i update them myself like it show's there or there is download file somewhere to LOAD it in the game?

Btw rosters are great! Playing game is awsome but i just can't block opponent, some teams are to funny when they play so i must use sliders but i need to know how to use them on PvsP or PvsCPU or CPUvsCPU(when they simulate)

Tnx again!

BW#3
Old 11-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #458
Rookie

OVR: 2

man I posted team stats too. Ok I'll definitely try it in other way.

Next game, same result : Grizz-Nets 103:112 OT (33:17, 23:26, 19:24, 19:27, 9:18).
Memphis was dominate in first quarter. I couldn't even bother 'em. Gay was nice.
In 1 half he off to 18 points. I was killed by my TO's.
In the end of the game when score was even Rudy Gay made difficult turnaround jumper from the post with 8 sec to go. But my D. Will answered w/ stepback J to put the game in OT. In OT my team missed only one shot.

Team stats
 выложить фото Boxscore Nets
 выложить фото Boxscore Griz
Conley 5pts, 6reb, 11ast

Last edited by CAN_JE; 11-18-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #459
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAN_JE
man I posted team stats too. Ok I'll definitely try it in other way.

Next game, same result : Grizz-Nets 103:112 OT (33:17, 23:26, 19:24, 19:27, 9:18).
Memphis was dominate in first quarter. I couldn't even bother 'em. Gay was nice.
In 1 half he off to 18 points. I was killed by my TO's.
In the end of the game when score was even Rudy Gay made difficult turnaround jumper from the post with 8 sec to go. But my D. Will answered w/ stepback J to put the game in OT. In OT my team missed only one shot.

фотохостинг Team stats
 выложить фото Boxscore Nets
 выложить фото Boxscore Griz
Conley 5pts, 6reb, 11ast
Sorry I missed the team stats. I'll check again in a bit.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #460
Just started!

Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters - Help-me

Please,

I do not know how to change data in NBA 2k 13 roster editor, I want to change the name of the teams in the game and see these changes. How does this?

Thank you,
Vinicius
Old 11-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #461
Just started!

Sorry gentlemen for asking but I'm new to 2K13 with the Steam installer. So, where is the 2k13 folder in the Program Files to put some of these wonderful modifications? Does the client actually install that folder or does it not exist because of the client? Thank you for any assistance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khriswatkins
Sorry gentlemen for asking but I'm new to 2K13 with the Steam installer. So, where is the 2k13 folder in the Program Files to put some of these wonderful modifications? Does the client actually install that folder or does it not exist because of the client? Thank you for any assistance!
I have Football Manager in this direction so you should see 2K Sports or NBA 2K13 folder in there also.

D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common

OR

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common
Old 11-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #463
Rookie

Hey, I'm new here and I just downloaded your rosters. I really love the effort you put in there. The rosters work perfectly fine, players are on the teams where they belong so that's all great, I have just one problem. I don't even know if this has anything to do with your rosters, but I don't know where else to ask and since I do experience this problem using your rosters I'm going to ask here anyway. Players like Teletovic, Prigioni and Singler have no cyberface although I did download your cyberfaces, and when I play them ingame they all have white arms and no head. I believe it's just the players like the aforementioned, who are not in the official 2K updates. Does anybody know what to do about this?
Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #464
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yitusita
Hey, I'm new here and I just downloaded your rosters. I really love the effort you put in there. The rosters work perfectly fine, players are on the teams where they belong so that's all great, I have just one problem. I don't even know if this has anything to do with your rosters, but I don't know where else to ask and since I do experience this problem using your rosters I'm going to ask here anyway. Players like Teletovic, Prigioni and Singler have no cyberface although I did download your cyberfaces, and when I play them ingame they all have white arms and no head. I believe it's just the players like the aforementioned, who are not in the official 2K updates. Does anybody know what to do about this?
It sounds like you put the cyberfaces in the saves folder. They need to be installed in the main 2k folder.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »