Home

Old 01-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #497
OFFLINE USER deal with it

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
In the next release, Durant will be slim. I am using 2ks default body type, which was normal.
The weird thing is that I'm using Lagoas global.iff which has different body types for each player and I always thought that the file was separate from the face files. I didn't know that individual players could be edited like that...

Anyway I will just wait for your next update! Thanks for the hard work!
Old 01-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #498
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Have you read my methods of determining Offensive and Defensive Awareness?
Oh I see, it's based on their offense + win shares and defense - win shares, just read the Ratings+Tendency guide, thanks.

Two more question if you don't mind, why did you remove the closer rating? Did it have anything to do with the AI 'cheating' or some sort of AI manipulation?

And about the rotation minutes on rosters, I notice that they reset after a roster transaction, is there a way to keep it at what they are or do we have to readjust every time there's a transaction?
Old 01-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #499
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ver
Oh I see, it's based on their offense + win shares and defense - win shares, just read the Ratings+Tendency guide, thanks.

Two more question if you don't mind, why did you remove the closer rating? Did it have anything to do with the AI 'cheating' or some sort of AI manipulation?

And about the rotation minutes on rosters, I notice that they reset after a roster transaction, is there a way to keep it at what they are or do we have to readjust every time there's a transaction?
1. After combing through this year's stats, I realized I probably overrated Melo in those categories. I think I did that because A. playing on Boston should boost his DRTG and bigs are usually more efficient, earning them a higher ORTG on average. I lowered him into the 50's on both because he hasn't played this year.

2. The Closer sig was removed because I felt it was way too overpowered. I also didn't give any shooters both Spot Up and Deadeye and I think I only gave one or two PG's Dimer and Floor General. They were simply too powerful when used together.

3. I don't know of any way around the minutes resetting at this point. Sorry.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #500
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
1. After combing through this year's stats, I realized I probably overrated Melo in those categories. I think I did that because A. playing on Boston should boost his DRTG and bigs are usually more efficient, earning them a higher ORTG on average. I lowered him into the 50's on both because he hasn't played this year.

2. The Closer sig was removed because I felt it was way too overpowered. I also didn't give any shooters both Spot Up and Deadeye and I think I only gave one or two PG's Dimer and Floor General. They were simply too powerful when used together.

3. I don't know of any way around the minutes resetting at this point. Sorry.
Thanks for explaining. As for the Dimer and Floor General skills, I agree with you, 2k handed it out to too much players in my opinion. In your roster I think only Rondo and Chris Paul have the aforementioned sig skills, which seems right, they are amongst the upper echelon PG's.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #501
Rookie

OVR: 0

If this is the wrong spot of this, feel free to move it. I just bought the game off Amazon/Steam, and was looking to import the rosters. Trouble is that I have no idea where the pertinent folders are. I can't find any of the folders referenced in the OP. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #502
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcmonk
If this is the wrong spot of this, feel free to move it. I just bought the game off Amazon/Steam, and was looking to import the rosters. Trouble is that I have no idea where the pertinent folders are. I can't find any of the folders referenced in the OP. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
You need to enable hidden files
Old 01-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #503
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcmonk
Click the Windows button in the bottom left, run the program "Run", then type "%appdata%" without the quotes. Then just look for the 2k folder, and under "Saves" it'll have all of the saves in there. Just drag and drop the roster file into that location and make sure the file extension is .ROS then you should be good to go.

- Rick Wise
Old 01-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #504
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hey slimm, do you still recommend that when doing cpu vs cpu that coach mode and auto play calling is enabled for both sides? I am asking this sine I have noticed that when doing this pg are not very aggressive offensively but when I DONT do this for cpu vs cpu, they are more aggressive but the cpu does not go to the post enough. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »