Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #505
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
Hey slimm, do you still recommend that when doing cpu vs cpu that coach mode and auto play calling is enabled for both sides? I am asking this sine I have noticed that when doing this pg are not very aggressive offensively but when I DONT do this for cpu vs cpu, they are more aggressive but the cpu does not go to the post enough. Thanks
Not necessarily. I haven't been doing that for the CPU and I haven't been having any problems. I should have a new update for you guys soon.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #506
Pro
 
USNAggie44's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dallas
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Thanks for all the rosters, I just have one question. I don't know how to put in the cyberfaces. I looked in Program (x86) and it wasn't there. I bought the game off Amazon instant download and downloaded it with Steam so that may have something to do with. If someone could guide me to find out how to put in the cyberfaces from a draft class.
__________________
Gig'em Aggies!
USNAggie44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #507
Pro
 
willIam9387's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jun 2010
Blog Entries: 9
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAggie44
Thanks for all the rosters, I just have one question. I don't know how to put in the cyberfaces. I looked in Program (x86) and it wasn't there. I bought the game off Amazon instant download and downloaded it with Steam so that may have something to do with. If someone could guide me to find out how to put in the cyberfaces from a draft class.
Go to NBA 2k13 in steam. Click Properties. click the local files tab, then click browse local files. This will bring up your NBA 2k13 directory. Take the cyberface face files and then dump them into the directory. This should work.
willIam9387 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #508
Pro
 
USNAggie44's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dallas
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
Go to NBA 2k13 in steam. Click Properties. click the local files tab, then click browse local files. This will bring up your NBA 2k13 directory. Take the cyberface face files and then dump them into the directory. This should work.
Thanks for your help, however, when I go to local files, I am unable to click browse local files, it is gray like I can't click it.

EDIT- I accidentally was clicking on the wrong game, some game called Ravage was free for 2 hours and I didn't notice I was clicking that I was clicking that instead.
__________________
Gig'em Aggies!
USNAggie44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #509
Rookie
 
R0ver's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAggie44
Thanks for your help, however, when I go to local files, I am unable to click browse local files, it is gray like I can't click it.

EDIT- I accidentally was clicking on the wrong game, some game called Ravage was free for 2 hours and I didn't notice I was clicking that I was clicking that instead.
Another method: C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/NBA2K13
R0ver is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #510
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Where can I find the lastest rosters? Is playcalling fixed btw? Thanks!
Greekman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 PM   #511
Pro
 
chinatownpwnage's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Any word on a draft class? Also, what are the looks on the game sliders because you stated earlier you haven't been playing much. Lastly, are most portraits compatible with these rosters?
chinatownpwnage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #512
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2004
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Has anyone played any CPU vs CPU games with this roster and the sliders on the first page? I'm a huge cpu vs cpu player/watcher and am still looking for a good pc roster and set of sliders. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
__________________
This is my SIGNATURE!!!
manooly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Top -