Home

2K13 PC impressions thread

This is a discussion on 2K13 PC impressions thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
I got mine on newegg. Free shipping but I opted for 3day shipping. Would have rather got it on steam on release day. After making a custom profile in CCC, and using d3d overrider it runs buttery smooth. All settings high. It shouldn't take all that to run smooth. Game is impressive though, I skipped 2k12 so I can only compare to 2k11. All the animations play smooth but they don't sacrifice control anymore.

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express
Old 10-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2K13 PC impressions thread

Has anyone of you gotten the shoe creator yet?
I've hsvn't seen a single nike+ replay(showing verticals and stuff), sure only 30 games into the season but someplayers should have had one of by now
Old 10-07-2012, 06:01 AM   #75
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by glover20064
Has anyone of you gotten the shoe creator yet?
I've hsvn't seen a single nike+ replay(showing verticals and stuff), sure only 30 games into the season but someplayers should have had one of by now
Seems like i've only been unlucky, the Nike+ just started to appear.

How does your teams play? I play on the bucks and with Jennings and Ellis pushing the tempo, sometimes as a center I just run up and down the court and never ever gets a chance to keep up.

Just got a bug all my social media entries disappeared, hopefully there back after next game. I have all the celebs as fans but players and legends are harder to win over.

Skickat från min HTC One X via Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #76
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

quick question, for PC are you able to get accessories for your My Player like team arm sleeves and what not? I ask this knowing that there is no VC in the PC version so I'm just wondering
Old 10-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
quick question, for PC are you able to get accessories for your My Player like team arm sleeves and what not? I ask this knowing that there is no VC in the PC version so I'm just wondering
you can have arm sleeves and other accecories but they don't give you any attribute boosts as they do on xbox and ps3
Old 10-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #78
Rookie

Love 2k13 I just dont understand the inconsistencies with getting VC in certain gameplays like Blacktop. I haven't trying Association just yet but I've heard it happens there as well? Why is that? Outside of that not a big fan of having to pay for regular accessories that seems silly. For ones with stats boost? Sure, I'll gladly pay for that but 400VC for Elbow Pads or whatever it was? That's dumb.

Gameplay wise I'm happy with the upgrades, especially those cheesy defenders like in 2k12 could almost tell where you were passing the ball and the speed cheese of the big guys.

Outside of that I really have no gripes with the game, stacking some VC up before diving into MyPlayer and will come back with opinions on that (my favorite game mode).
Old 10-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #79
MVP

SC3BBall's Arena

OVR: 10

This game is incredible.

That's all that really needs to be said.

I'm not much of a nitpicker, and so far I don't have any major gripes. By far the greatest basketball game ever created.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by glover20064
you can have arm sleeves and other accecories but they don't give you any attribute boosts as they do on xbox and ps3
So can you pick from all the accessories on the console versions or is it a smaller variety like in years past on the PC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »