Home

im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you

This is a discussion on im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you

Man i am just overwhelmed with the MODDING experience and how it makes my game & experience a billion times MORE than what it is. Again im a offline stats player who loves everything to be up to date, i get a thrill keeping my game up to date...i love editing, keeping attire updated, face updated, EVERTHING updated!!! The mods was something i saw a few years back, but i just thought it was made only for pictures just showing a image, but not actual gameplay. Now that i see that mods are designs created for the character design models in game,WOWwwwwwwwwwww.....

This is a dream come true...i swear i wish EVERY game can come out on the PC. The graphics feel like a new gen console. IM NEVER GOING BACK!!!! ............my 360 is collecting dust. Fight night champion is the only game im holding on to, but hell that might not even be for to long..love boxing. Played the 360 2k13 the other day and wow man, i can not go back to that terrible layout of character design models. Thats messed up, 2k really needs to hire some of these great mod artist....

DID YOU SEE THE NEW MODS.....Stoudemire, Howard, Chandlerrrr THEY ALL LOOK WONDERFUL!!!! IM excited and i didnt even start my season yet

im sorry to be so excited but this is my first time.

Thank you to all the artists, and gameplay modders for a AMAZING experience. NEVER have i thought this game on the PC can be this great.

VC/2k sports fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you

Welcome glad to have you. Are you using a global and FXAA?
Old 10-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownballa
Welcome glad to have you. Are you using a global and FXAA?

YES!!! Thats crazyyyy.....can't believe they did that, also i can't believe mods are capable of doing that.

How long has modding been around??? Im so happy i feel like break dancing

VC/2k sports fan

Last edited by shadio5; 10-16-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Haha, man they've been doing this kind of stuff for years and years. There are some really talented people over on PC gaming in general who do things like this for all sorts of games. All for free. Games you may have been playing on consoles such as Elder Scrolls, soccer games, and many racing games. One really popular game that has some cool mods is ARMA they have a realistic zombie game. Check out this website: http://www.pcworld.com/article/23789...game_mods.html it hi lights some more popular older mods of games you may even just have laying down.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

If there is an active modding community for a game, it makes the PC version superior in every case. Mods add endless values. Especially with sports games where there is a real life basis for comparison. Mods allow sports games to be more realistic, as modders will aim to make any and everything as realistic as possible. They also have a lot more time to dedicate to say one player's cyber face compared to the game's devs who are on a tight development schedule, so they can spend time making it painstakingly realistic.

Glad you are enjoying it. Just wait until the TNT and ESPN broadcast mods start coming out, it will blow you away. For now work on getting all the cyber faces you can, updated courts, etc and wait for the shadow mods to start rolling in. Then you will see what the PC version is capable of.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockjaw333
Glad you are enjoying it. Just wait until the TNT and ESPN broadcast mods start coming out, it will blow you away. .
Oh yeah, I love the TNT. They're working on it now!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 4

Just remeber, we are only 2 weeks into mods. It gets better than this later on.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
Pro

lol wow man i just showed my freind this game and we had a few games, he asked "Dame this game looks good for some reason"...told him all about the PC upgrades & mods, he did not understand what i was telling him, but he was so amazed at the look and gameplay.....i had the shiny court mod on, and he saw the BK nets arena and how great it looked and wow it looked crazyyyy....

He now is about to give up his PS3.....

dont get me wrong, i still think the 360 2k13 has slightly better movement, but man nothing compares to the PC...NOTHING!!!!

thanks everyone

VC/2k sports fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »