Home

im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you

This is a discussion on im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 04:12 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: im never going BACK!!!! PC 2k thank you

Mods are the only reason I prefer NBA 2k in PC despite the PC version getting ripped off by 2k every year.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Push
Mods are the only reason I prefer NBA 2k in PC despite the PC version getting ripped off by 2k every year.
Ripped off how? Patches? Agreed. Missing features? Not really. That's why it's that much cheaper to buy.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

OK ok im off topic here, but i recently played batman arkum city and they have these new mods for the game that gives us the ability to free rome with other characters......NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE MOD ARTIST HAVE A DESIGN FOR NEW ATTIRES FOR BOTH BATMAN & OTHERS!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Man my eyes are WIDE open. The sad thing is, i now have no desire to even look at my 360 unit. Feel like my 360 & PS3 are giveaways now. NBA 2k13 is the perfect game right now, when i say perfect i mean perfect. Also to those saying that the PC version of 2k13 is weak compared to consoles, lol, well ill say you should keep that thought to yourself. PC 2k13 has a far better experience that OUT WEIGHS the small negative....i swear man i hope 2k keeps things like this, i could care lessssssss about the missing features.

The PC is offically the PEOPLES CHAMPION!!!!

VC/2k sports fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
OK ok im off topic here, but i recently played batman arkum city and they have these new mods for the game that gives us the ability to free rome with other characters......NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE MOD ARTIST HAVE A DESIGN FOR NEW ATTIRES FOR BOTH BATMAN & OTHERS!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Man my eyes are WIDE open. The sad thing is, i now have no desire to even look at my 360 unit. Feel like my 360 & PS3 are giveaways now. NBA 2k13 is the perfect game right now, when i say perfect i mean perfect. Also to those saying that the PC version of 2k13 is weak compared to consoles, lol, well ill say you should keep that thought to yourself. PC 2k13 has a far better experience that OUT WEIGHS the small negative....i swear man i hope 2k keeps things like this, i could care lessssssss about the missing features.

VC/2k sports fan
lol me too, my xbox is a dust collector and my ps3 is a blueray player, until my pc blueray drive comes in!
Old 10-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5

VC/2k sports fan
Welcome to the world of PC gaming!

I converted 5 of my friends and they have sold the consoles they owned since ^_^

PC = Mods, Freedom of choice, thousands of games (Dating back to the oldest ones...), Free 2 Play games, PC exclusives, Better Graphics, Dedicated Servers for multiplayer, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »