Home

Online Association Playoff issue...

This is a discussion on Online Association Playoff issue... within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Association Playoff issue...

I hope someone can help me here...I have an online association with my cousin and everything went fine for the season, but now we're in the playoffs and for some reason there's two problems:

1. I can't seem to start any playoff game...not sure if the date on the simulation has to match that of the game in order to play, but if it does that's really annoying considering in 2k12 when it was playoffs I could just blast through all of them.

2. I could wait for my simulation to catch up, but for some reason I have a glitch that keeps resetting the clock for the date I'm on in the playoffs and now it isn't moving ahead at all? I keep waiting 6 hours hoping that the issue is my first question only to have the clock reset on me when it drops to zero?

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated as I've spent a good amount of time on the season and would like to keep it if possible...

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online Association Playoff issue...

I really hope you're kidding. I am currently making my way through OA with my friend that moved away, and we are in January...

- Rick Wise
Old 11-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
Rookie

nope totally not kidding....I'm about to simulate through the rest of the playoffs and hope I win the title (as I should I was 28-1 for the season) just so I can move onto the next season and actually play some more....my cousin didn't make the playoffs and is getting very impatient
Old 11-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
Rookie

just played a couple other online associations I had tried with him earlier that we don't use and it simulates through completely....also another thing is my current one I can't admin any games or anything...so I feel like there may be a glitch in the game when you try to unlock all games during playoffs or just some glitch in general that resets the simulation clock and doesn't let you advance at all in the playoffs...

I just advanced through all rounds to try to start next season to see if I can just get past the glitch (didn't win the title which is BS cause I totally should have)....I'll post if it actually simulates ahead of the day it's on now for the offseason tasks...if it doesn't I'm gonna say this season is totally screwed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »