Home

NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

This is a discussion on NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #225
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Damn that sucks. Just wanted to change the arena sounds rather than the soundtrack as I always have it off anyway.

On another note, I uploaded 15 minutes of 1080p All Star Footage using an ENB shader.

YouTube cuts the frame rate in half but you can still see how it looks in motion

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #226
MVP

i just found the best enb + sweet fx combo ever...and it doesnt lower fps..someone please try this....this
http://www.moddingway.com/file/38096.html

then downlad vinalla enb
and replace it with just the enb part

then replace gobal with Cam 10 global...i still get 60 fps and the game looks amazing...o and im using nvidia color settings on 35 with 2k settings on high...all im waiting for now is sean john global but for now this is perfect

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #227
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
i just found the best enb + sweet fx combo ever...and it doesnt lower fps..someone please try this....this
http://www.moddingway.com/file/38096.html

then downlad vinalla enb
and replace it with just the enb part

then replace gobal with Cam 10 global...i still get 60 fps and the game looks amazing...o and im using nvidia color settings on 35 with 2k settings on high...all im waiting for now is sean john global but for now this is perfect

I'm using the TNT mod. I think that I have to use the default global that was edited with TNT elements. I had been using a Yenz enb, I think I'm going to give this a try when I get home. I love the darker colors. All of the Sweet FX's I've used so far look very bright and cartoony, IMO....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #228
MVP

then u will love this one..its very nice and makes the game look alot realer ane i also change the global and put Cam v10..its makes the fps go up and the skin color nice if u use Med ultimate Ros..i wish i knew how to properly screen shot...the game looks amazing and think everyone should try it...i also didnt use floor files because it was too glossy but than again...ng is very glossy

Last edited by Aceboonkoon; 11-01-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #229
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak50
Damn that sucks. Just wanted to change the arena sounds rather than the soundtrack as I always have it off anyway.
You can change the arena sounds if you really want to dig deep with Lefto's Audio tool. The Arena sounds are in EventMuisc.bin but you have to hunt for the sounds manually, so click on a sound, recognize that it's a sound from x stadium and replace it with whatever you want.

It's a bit easier if you just want to change the songs that gets played during timeouts because those are longer tracks so they're easier to find since there're only a handful of them. Last year they were towards the end of the track list. Haven't gone digging for them this year.

So again, all that stuff is in the eventmusic.bin file.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #230
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5

High School Hoops 2K14 Promo Lebron vs Melo

Old 11-03-2013, 05:32 AM   #231
Just started!

help with moding courts

So I literally just found that people have, and currently mod (i think that is what its called) courts, jerseys, etc..; reason I'm asking is because this sounds like it's fun and interesting. I was wondering is if there is a tutorial, or if somebody could point me in the right direction on getting started. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #232
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: help with moding courts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby_12
So I literally just found that people have, and currently mod (i think that is what its called) courts, jerseys, etc..; reason I'm asking is because this sounds like it's fun and interesting. I was wondering is if there is a tutorial, or if somebody could point me in the right direction on getting started. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=154&t=92709

Everything you need to know. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Most of us here mod the game yearly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »