Home

Old 10-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #209
Just started!

GreasyNegus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PC Discussions Thread

Anyone played any online on pc? Quick matches or Team up?
Old 10-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #210
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16

Turning off AA fixed the stutter for me but obviously the game doesn't look great. I'm right at around 60% gpu usage so I have plenty of power left but for some reason downsampling won't work.

Also I do still get the occasional 1-2 freeze where the sound cuts out.

So far I'm a little disappointed, seems that the gameplay is ok but like others have said the tv presentation has taken a step back. What happened to the cool half time show from last gen? And yep stat overlays are MIA.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:45 PM   #211
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffers
Turning off AA fixed the stutter for me but obviously the game doesn't look great. I'm right at around 60% gpu usage so I have plenty of power left but for some reason downsampling won't work.

Also I do still get the occasional 1-2 freeze where the sound cuts out.

So far I'm a little disappointed, seems that the gameplay is ok but like others have said the tv presentation has taken a step back. What happened to the cool half time show from last gen? And yep stat overlays are MIA.
Yeah I couldn't choose the higher resolution after doing the downsampling stuff but setting the resolution higher in the nVidia control panel before opening the game did the trick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #212
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
As for gameplay, I am noticing a ridiculous amount of shots made when guards drive to the basket. They can be smothered and blanketed by a bigman to the basket and just seemingly never have a problem hitting about 90% of their layups or shots. While on the other end I cannot do similar. The problem come in myplayer where you cannot edit sliders to fix the issue.
Haven't tried it personally yet this year, but there's some cheat tables released over at NLSC for Cheat Engine. You should be able to apply slider edits to MyCareer that way.

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=96710
Old 10-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #213
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16
Cheers. What exactly do you mean ? Isn't changing the resolution in the nvidia cp the same as setting up downsampling?

Cheers for the help.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:59 PM   #214
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Man I actually put my setting to 16:10 and an able to bump the AA up with no stuttering to 8 instead of 4...

Have you guys experimented with others resolutions on the menu?
Old 10-12-2014, 01:14 AM   #215
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffers
Cheers. What exactly do you mean ? Isn't changing the resolution in the nvidia cp the same as setting up downsampling?

Cheers for the help.
My monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050(16:10) and I set custom resolutions at 1200p(16:10) or 1600p(16:10), but 2k15 won't allow me to select a resolution higher than 1050p. To fix this, I had to go to the nVidia control panel to change the native resolution as well like in this picture:

It'll make your desktop super tiny, but when I open the game after changing the resolution, I was able to select the higher resolution in the video settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 02:01 AM   #216
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionHero
Is it just me or are there no stat overlays? Often the announcers will say something like "Lets check out how he ranked in this stat last year", but nothing shows up... is this a known bug or what?
Hmm that's a bit lame

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »