OVR: 65
Re: PC Discussions Thread

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 05:17 AM   #282
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

This year is the first that I've tried My Career and I'm having a blast. I should have tried it earlier. I like basketball. I like RPGs. Combine the two and I'm hooked. I thought I'd be spending most of my time in association but I can't stop playing My Career. I even downloaded the 2k15 app to get that extra VC per day(that app also gave me a good use for all those Amazon coins they like to give out like candy).

Finally made the starting lineup with the Hawks and I am feeling the frustration whenever I get benched, especially when I'm hot and we're up on a team that we shouldn't be up on. Then I have to come back in to a damn near insurmountable lead and Horford talks **** to me afterwards. Speaking of, man I really wish they could have found someone else to be my mentor. Listening to that dude read the script is B-R-utal.

Only gripe is that completely random *** Social Media thing. My player says the corniest ****, and everybody in the league is basically laughing at how corny he is. My own teammates don't even seem to like me too much even though team chemisry is near 90%. I'm still only about 15 games or so in so I'm sure it'll get better as time goes, I just wish I had a little more input on the **** I say. I don't know how they would go about delivering that, so it's whatever. I'm still having a lot of fun.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 10-28-2014, 09:42 AM   #283
Rookie

TheServant's Arena

OVR: 0

So does anyone have any new locker codes? I used one in my MyNBA2K15 app on my phone and have no idea what I even got...
Old 10-28-2014, 11:22 AM   #284
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

I found that patch 2 is a step back regarding performance. It seems that it was based on the original executable and bypasses the fixes of patch 1. That's why many users have stuttering back again. Vibration force feedback is too much also. We don't need vibration for dribbling.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:50 AM   #285
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
I found that patch 2 is a step back regarding performance. It seems that it was based on the original executable and bypasses the fixes of patch 1. That's why many users have stuttering back again. Vibration force feedback is too much also. We don't need vibration for dribbling.

That was in the game last year as well (vibration by dribbling) Its not a bad thing.

There was some tweak Leftos also mentioned to fix once patch 2 dropped in your config file...check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #286
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That was in the game last year as well (vibration by dribbling) Its not a bad thing.

There was some tweak Leftos also mentioned to fix once patch 2 dropped in your config file...check it out.
Vibration for physical contact is ok but for dribbling is weird. I know it was in last year but right now the feedback is extremely strong compared to NBA2k14.
I know the tweak. Fast Texture. It's useless as it's not the reason for the microstuttering. With 2nd patch I had nearly 5fps loss and microstuttering everywhere. I'm now back to the 1st patch and everything works fine.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:45 PM   #287
yellow

23's Arena

How'd you backtrack patches?
Old 10-28-2014, 02:49 PM   #288
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
How'd you backtrack patches?
I uninstalled the whole game and applied the 1st patch. I will stay offline until 2k drops the new patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »