Home

Old 11-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #305
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PC Discussions Thread

When the game works, it plays better than the PS4 version I have. Especially the online lag is minimal compared to the awful input lag on PS4.

However I have an issue where the game sometimes stutters a second or two before searching for a quick online game, MyTeam game or trying to start a MyPark match. On MyPark this seems to cause the game not to start, and you have to restart the game to get out of it. Anyone know a fix for this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 02:17 AM   #306
Zo

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Anyone have it on both PC and console? I grabbed the free PC version this weekend and my rig is more than enough to run it, is also connected to my 110 inch screen for big screen gaming but I haven't tried a console version due to no demo.

Was thinking console for face scanning only really and PC for modding but after reading the modding thread, there might not be a lot this year and maybe I should just go console.

No differences at all I assume for those that have tried both? I noticed at least the PC is getting patches this year which is good.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:47 PM   #307
Pro

OVR: 6

I did the same for my PC and PS4, but ended up returning the PS4 one for now. Maybe I'll pick it up later on if I want to play myCareer or something with my face scanned in.

The only problem I have with the PC version is that there doesn't seem to be that many people online playing. And those that do, choose either the Cavs, Houston, or Clippers. On top of that, they quit the game when they find that I am choosing the Raptors, or even worse, they quit the game when I am beating their Cavs/Rockets/Clips with the Raptors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
Anyone have it on both PC and console? I grabbed the free PC version this weekend and my rig is more than enough to run it, is also connected to my 110 inch screen for big screen gaming but I haven't tried a console version due to no demo.

Was thinking console for face scanning only really and PC for modding but after reading the modding thread, there might not be a lot this year and maybe I should just go console.

No differences at all I assume for those that have tried both? I noticed at least the PC is getting patches this year which is good.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:11 PM   #308
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Pc feels tighter control wise and if course you can tweak the resolution a bit.

Actually it was just as loose controls wise as the console when I plugged in the ds4 into my pc.

I like both but I just hate playing on my small screen. Might start using my projector as well since I have it
Old 11-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #309
Zo

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Cheers, that's my toughest decision since both the console and PC are hooked up to the projector so I guess the higher settings of the PC will be better. I don't play online so that's not an issue either and my career isn't a big deal either.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:04 PM   #310
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Beluba dropped a note in the main 2k forum that they were sending off the big gameplay patch to first party "very soon". He's at least setting the expectation of a couple weeks' wait on consoles, but we know how quickly we got the last patch on PC!
Old 11-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #311
yellow

23's Arena

Another reason I'm glad I got the pc....

At that point we need mods to kick in and it's a wrap.

I've been waiting to play my league at the right time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #312
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
Cheers, that's my toughest decision since both the console and PC are hooked up to the projector so I guess the higher settings of the PC will be better. I don't play online so that's not an issue either and my career isn't a big deal either.
You can get used to either but I honestly prefer pc of course.

Using a wired 360 controller is great. You just don't have the TouchPad irons of the ds4.

Even trade off

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »